What's new

What are you unpacking/ opening today, show pics or video, we love pics

I laughed, but it's perfect.
For reference, that brush is an Omega 10810 - 23 mm knot and 109mm tall.
The case should keep the brush clean and the bristles from splaying all over during travel.

Have not decided if I want to bore a couple holes in the top for aeration and drainage.
I may be buying a couple more in a couple weeks, prepping for YT season; if anyone's interested.

58487470-A588-446B-9ED2-5752E8B77EE5.jpeg

Bit of a late mail call for me today. Not that I really need more Stirling soaps but like the scents of Scarn and their bay rum. The weekend in Malibu smells intriguing

thumbnail_IMG_1056.jpg

The Bay Laurel gives you the straight scents of Bay Laurel, orange, nutmeg and cinnamon. Each is easily detectable and obvious. The scent strength is on the medium side. The scent itself is pungent but not unpleasant if you know what I mean. A nice blend, but not in my top choices. The wife just said it smells "very green."

The Light-ish Red is a much more complex blend inspired by Abercrombie Fierce, whatever that is. I liked the note description. As soon as I opened it I knew it was going to be a winner with the wife. It smells similar to Curve aftershave. My wife bought me Curve over 20 years ago and I still wear it on certain occasions. The Curve is a little lighter and brighter. Musk, sandalwood, and citrus are what stick out to my nose amongst the other things rambling along in the mix. The wife really liked it and I'm glad I've got a soap to match the Curve aftershave.

Top Bottom