What's new

Favorite vegan soaps?

Until recent, my primary soap base preference was typically tallow based soaps.

I have been using some PAA and Southern Witchcrafts soaps lately and I tell you what, these things are performing the same, if not better, than a lot of the tallow soaps that I have.

I was so impressed with my SW Gravefruit yesterday that I got on Maggard's and placed an order for 3 more of their scents I haven't tried.

What are some of your favorite vegan soap brands and scents?

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Currently 3 have gained a permanent spot in my den:

La Toja stick
Musgo Real Classic
Ach. Brito Mogno

M

member 119848

For every day I like Proraso. But for a special treat I just love using PAA.
I also recently discovered the almond scent from Tcheon Fung Sing which makes a nice vegan alternative to Cella. This TFS (almond) is also available in 1kg! I´m thinking of stocking up on this one.
On the more expensive side, soaps from "Meissner-Tremonia" and "Martin de Candre" are also excellent... especially Meissner :001_smile .

Some non-tallow faves:

Apsley (PP formula)
Floris (PP formula)
AdP v3
SMN v3

N.b: Not 100% sure they're technically vegan. Best to check source of ingredients like stearic acid, glycerin, etcetera if indeed looking for vegan.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
Until recent, my primary soap base preference was typically tallow based soaps.

I have been using some PAA and Southern Witchcrafts soaps lately and I tell you what, these things are performing the same, if not better, than a lot of the tallow soaps that I have.

I was so impressed with my SW Gravefruit yesterday that I got on Maggard's and placed an order for 3 more of their scents I haven't tried.

What are some of your favorite vegan soap brands and scents?

Agree! Southern Witchcrafts will have staring at the brush... "LOOKIT that LATHER!"

AA

SW is nice I had alchemist and have sampled four others and alchemist is still my favorite, unfortunately it's discontinued. I would still like to sample samhain and gravefruit although samples don't seem available. Caties bubbles is great and soap commander is has some really nice soaps although the scents I don't think are as strong as CB.

As mentioned, my PAA soaps are really, really good. They lather up as good as anything
and provide a great all around shave. Soap Commander is another really good one.

Last edited:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Pré de Provence No.63, Haslinger Ringleblumen, Saponficio Varesino Manna di Sicilia

Top Bottom