Cosmo( Beta 4.2 ).

Officina Artigiana Milano
Oli del benessere.

The Goodfella’s Smile Abysso ,
Chronos & Pino Alpestre
( all with AJ-1 formula ).

Razorock Blue Barbershop.

Le Petit Gaulois ( by LPL ).

Van Der Hagan Deluxe, lathers up very well and except for scents, performs just as well as many other soaps that I've tried and use.

Another vote for Haslinger’s (any of their options is worth a try) or La Toja (my favorite stick)!

As they say in Chicago, ‘Vote early, vote often!!’ :a29: :a29:

Southern Witchcrafts. Some of the scents are on the interesting side. The cedar is great but seems to be unobtainium now. Not a fan of the scent of Druantia. I have the incorporeal (unscented) and Pomona on the way and DS should be arriving tomorrow (Monday)

TOBS are my favorite vegan soaps by far. They perform on par with any tallow soap out there to the point where you'd think it had tallow in it. Wish they would expand their line of soaps.

Wickham 1912- Scottish Heather and Russian Leather are current fav's
Soap Commander- Vision
Dr Jon's Savannah Sunrise
Provence Sante Green Tea

Most of my soaps are vegan. I would say SV is at the top for me, been using PdP no 63 the last few shaves and would say that is right behind SV. I have a lot of other vegan soaps and they all perform as good as any of the tallow based soaps I have tried. I have Castle Forbes, Truefitt & Hill, Captain's Choice, DR Harris, Proraso, Soap Commander, Palmolive cream, VDH Luxury to name a few.

Southern witchcrafts
Soap commander
Saponificio varesino
Tfs/razorock/bignoli/etc.
pre de Provence
Extro don donato
Grooming dept Janus vegan

I swear vegetable based soaps consistently lather easier and faster than tallows. I'm not ready to say I prefer them, but I've definitely found them easier to lather.

SV and Sudsy Soapery are the only veggie soaps my face can tolerate, but they are excellent soaps period
Do the veggie ingredients irritate your face, or is it more about the lack of animal fats not doing enough for your face?

And where you been mang? You don't seem to be around these parts much nowadays...

I love SV - but my new favorite doesn't seem to get much love around here - Black Ship Grooming. The lather isn't necessarily photo worthy, but it is quite excellent and it's crazy slick, and I get a mind bogglingly comfortable shave every time. Some of the scents are just really not my thing, but there are several I have sampled so far that are top notch in my book. Popular or not, I get phenomenal shaves from black ship soap.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk

PDP original

20201105_054914.jpg

camo

Top Bottom