What's new

New Bodyshop Maca Root Creme worse than old version?

Never tried it. Never heard of it.
But it doesnt surprise me that a company changed the formula to something worse. See Williams soap and Old Spice aftershave for examples.

Well, the fact is that whether or not the new formula isn’t as good, it’s still a pretty good cream (notwithstanding my comments above). I used it this morning, and yes quite good. Still can’t get into that scent though.

Well, the fact is that whether or not the new formula isn’t as good, it’s still a pretty good cream (notwithstanding my comments above). I used it this morning, and yes quite good. Still can’t get into that scent though.
Well, I just bought KMF, and Proraso Green today in the store, which I have never tried. Plus 6 tubes of Palmolive Classic on the way from Amazon, which I have never tried either. So please dont enable me to try this too when the Body Shop at the mall reopens, lol.

Well, I just bought KMF, and Proraso Green today in the store, which I have never tried. Plus 6 tubes of Palmolive Classic on the way from Amazon, which I have never tried either. So please dont enable me to try this too when the Body Shop at the mall reopens, lol.

Definitely worth it!

Top Bottom