What's new

Scents You Wish Your Favorite Soap/Cream Maker Would Release

Hey All:

I was brainstorming this morning as I shaved with Martin de Candre’s Agrumes soap. It is a lovely scent, probably their most well-balanced and least harsh scent. So, I thought of a question to ask the forum. I apologize if this is a repeat question, but I thought it would make for a great discussion.

List your favorite soap maker (or at least one with limited scents), and list what scent you WISH they would make.

Mine is Martin de Candre for the soap, and I wish they would make a Bay Rum scent.

Tag, you’re it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Right now it is a tie for my favorite soap maker between TOBS and Stirling. The scent I wish someone would make (maybe they already do) is Armani Code. I love the smell of that cologne.

Right now it is a tie for my favorite soap maker between TOBS and Stirling. The scent I wish someone would make (maybe they already do) is Armani Code. I love the smell of that cologne.

Seems to me like most of the artisans are making cologne-y scents of only the most popular colognes. And they all make the same ones. I think it would be awesome if, perhaps at the next shave convention (I’ve never been to one sadly) they would open up the floor for scent suggestions. It’s either that, or we somehow convince the entire community to buy Armani Code so that they will be encouraged to produce a soap/cream with that profile. :)

I've always wanted a good clubman scent from someone. I think cbl and b&m have come the closest....but still not there.

So I had to Google that candle because I had no idea what scent that was. Not gonna lie...I'm not sure if I want to put that on my face, shave, and then go kiss my wife.

Yeah, funny. The only thing I can think of when I hear the words Gwinneth and Paltrow are steam and vagina.

The one I would like to see is a Skin Bracer scented soap.

I'd like to see CBL make it. I'd buy a puck or a stick for sure.

Another scent that I don't see out there that I like is hibiscus. Or hibiscus as the main scent and hints of other scents in the background to make it a little more complex.

I've always wanted a good clubman scent from someone. I think cbl and b&m have come the closest....but still not there.
So I had to Google that candle because I had no idea what scent that was. Not gonna lie...I'm not sure if I want to put that on my face, shave, and then go kiss my wife.
Yeah, funny. The only thing I can think of when I hear the words Gwinneth and Paltrow are steam and vagina.

The name of soap would be Instant Divorce!
Any guesses about what the matching aftershave is made from and if the yellow color is natural or if yellow number 5 is added?

The one I would like to see is a Skin Bracer scented soap.

I'd like to see CBL make it. I'd buy a puck or a stick for sure.

Another scent that I don't see out there that I like is hibiscus. Or hibiscus as the main scent and hints of other scents in the background to make it a little more complex.

There are all kinds of people on here that buy pucks of Williams soap and grate them with a cheese grater, then soak the shavings in their favorite aftershave. You should search the forums for that. Bam! Skin Bracer soap.

Top Bottom