What's new

What's Your Breakfast?

I was going to make a frittata but we only had three eggs. Not enough to serve three people. i found some moroccan spiced marinated tofu in the fridge. Fried that up with red onion, capers, spinach and added the eggs. Melted a bit of cheese on top and served with toast. a couple shakes of green tobacco brought it all together. Cold brew Cafe Bustelo for everyone. Good reviews from my wife and my mom.

DoctorShavegood

"A Boy Named Sue"
Fried organic eggs, Texas wild hog sausage paties and avocado. Blood Mary on the side.
20200104_075308.jpg

1 Brötchen, half with Leberwurst and half with Salami. Plus two cinnamon twists with cream cheese frosting. It was the German American club in my belly.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I love ketchup on my eggs. I spoiled myself today and poured a bit. Bacon, eggs, and refried beans.
03149B0E-F707-43CC-93B7-1E49A10C0CBC.jpeg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I love ketchup on my eggs. I spoiled myself today and poured a bit. Bacon, eggs, and refried beans.
View attachment 1051378
My wife was horrified the first time she saw me put ketchup on scrambled eggs. I drive her nuts when I eat eggs over easy. Since I was young, I always ordered three eggs. I always eat the worthless part first (the whites), carefully cutting to keep yolks intact. I use two yolks for toast dipping, then break the 3rd yolk over the potatoes, and mix up with ketchup. Seems normal enough to me (says the man who, when making 2 grilled cheese sandwiches, purposely makes one better by adding more cheese, to save the best one for last)

martym

There was Tabasco Sauce on those scrambled eggs.
I didn’t think to mention that part cuz that’s what goes on eggs.

martym

Just goes to show the different strokes for different folks saying still holds true.
I get a stronger vinegar hit from Cholula than from Tabasco.

Top Bottom