What's new

Barrister and Mann Re-Releases and Seasonals

Is anyone else's order for Beaudelaire Soap still showing unfulfilled on the WCS site? Mine is, and I ordered it within the first couple of hours it went live. I have another order from them later in the day that has shipped. Did anyone get confirmation that thier order has shipped? Or is is still unfulfilled?
Mine shows fulfilled in the site and I got a shipping notification. However the tracking number isn't active yet.

Mine shows fulfilled in the site and I got a shipping notification. However the tracking number isn't active yet.
Thanks. I'm worried I wasn't in time. I ordered it like 4 hours after the release so I have to believe it wasn't sold out or oversold at that point. I'm also bummed because I paid extra for priority shipping and it hasn't shipped yet.

Leviathan, Hallows, and Beaudelaire are my favorite of the B&M scents. Some of the other ones can can come or go but these are the ones that stand out IMO.

Can't imagine i would ever be able to finish a full tub so back-ups do not even enter my thinking process, but could imagine other people wanting to make sure they dont run out. Its crazy how fast some of these soaps sell out lol.

Leviathan, Hallows, and Beaudelaire are my favorite of the B&M scents. Some of the other ones can can come or go but these are the ones that stand out IMO.

Can't imagine i would ever be able to finish a full tub so back-ups do not even enter my thinking process, but could imagine other people wanting to make sure they dont run out. Its crazy how fast some of these soaps sell out lol.

That's true. Though sometimes it's a double-edge sword and it's a turn off.

If I really liked a soap, I'd prefer it if it was readily available. There are soaps in my den that have plenty of fanfare and stellar reviews, but it's a big minus point from my enjoyment if it's a unicorn.

Behold the Whatsis has been moved back to March 9th. I'm really interested to find out what the scent will be.

I just wish they'd at least make one staple scented Excelsior for sale such as a universally loved Citrus instead of taking us down memory lane on long discontinued niche scents.

I just wish they'd at least make one staple scented Excelsior for sale such as a universally loved Citrus instead of taking us down memory lane on long discontinued niche scents.
I know. I get so bummed when I find that one great scent that I would literally use for life and then it's retired forever.

I know. I get so bummed when I find that one great scent that I would literally use for life and then it's retired forever.

If I were runnin' the railroad I'd make an Excelsior in the discontinued Latha Limon scent. Beautiful citrus scent and would sell like ball bats in a riot.

I always get caught up in the need/want for soaps I've got and liked which then went away and come back as if by the influence of a Leprechaun and as part of an unholy agreement.

The worst part of it is my logical (Vulcan) side tells me there are so many soaps I Haven't tried, I Want to try, I gotta use all these I have before I can have room for more. (The shelves are too small in my two car garage! * I exaggerate! truly! But there is a measure of truth therewith!*)

Their not continuing Hallows !?!?

That is my one exception for this year's sabbatical. I've checked a few places and it's all but sold out at this point too.
I suppose they'll discontinue Vespers too. Maybe I'll write to them and let them know what scents I want to try so that they can discontinue those as well.

Barrister and Mann is currently not on my favorite list.

Their not continuing Hallows !?!?

That is my one exception for this year's sabbatical. I've checked a few places and it's all but sold out at this point too.
I suppose they'll discontinue Vespers too. Maybe I'll write to them and let them know what scents I want to try so that they can discontinue those as well.

Barrister and Mann is currently not on my favorite list.
Hahaha. I would definitely write them so you can ensure they stop making the ones you enjoy. I believe Italian Barber in Canada still has a few Hallows for sale. Long shipping times though.

I believe that they are transitioning all of the "staple" scents from Glissant to Excelsior over the next year.

That's true. Though sometimes it's a double-edge sword and it's a turn off.

If I really liked a soap, I'd prefer it if it was readily available. There are soaps in my den that have plenty of fanfare and stellar reviews, but it's a big minus point from my enjoyment if it's a unicorn.

I agree on the double edge sword. Same thing with Vintage soaps, do you use them or not??? Some people will keep it and not use it since its no longer in production, while others will enjoy the product reguardless since it takes forever to finish the Puck/Tub anyways. I happen to be in the latter category, i would rather use a soap/scent i enjoy since SO many soaps fall into "unobtanium" .

Top Bottom