What's new

Vintage Avon find

I found this bottle of Trailblazer After Shave this weekend at a flea market. I like it and my wife likes it, to me it has a more modern smell but I'm not one of those guys that can describe a smell. Has anyone else tried it and if so can you describe what it smells like?

View attachment 705573

$IMAG0006.jpg

First purchase of an AVON find - $1 not the normal $5-$10 ($3 if empty!)

Full never opened - Leather - will use tonight :w00t:

Thanks!
I can not seem to find the $1-2 bottles, everything is overpriced IMO.

I do have an opportunity to buy a bulk purchase that I hope will work out - otherwise I think it will end up being $4 a NIB - which I will probably do.

Nice^^

I ended up finding "the box" I once saw months ago (at a shop) that I thought had a bunch of Avon, but before I knew that it was something to look for - most was Ladies but ended up buying the only AS in there ($2 each) Orland 1/2 full, Windjammer unopened, and Wild Country unopened plus an old spice mug/cup
$IMAG1458.jpg

And just curious, when you say unopened.....how do you know?

I am assuming I guess - the box is relevantly "tight" if that makes sense and the cap is also very tight and look to be completely full.

But yeah now that I think about it I have no idea :laugh:

Edit: the 1/2 full also the box looked to be chewed in the corner :glare:

And here they are:
Trazarra, Black Suede, and Cool Seas!
proxy.php

Nice find. Have you tried the Black Suede yet, if so how did you like it? I found a bottle that looked new in the box, a few months ago but haven't used any yet. I found it in a second hand store and didn't realize it was AVON until I got home.

Sniffed in the bottle. Smells sort of like Stetson. Haven't tried post shave yet. But it's a currently produced scent and $3 is way less than they sell it for, so I couldn't pass it up.

Great scores gents Must admit I use Black Suede most days that's one of the wifes fav on me but we don't get the Avon Trazarra over here in the UK and I aint paying $11.99 plus $53 shipping from the states so it would cost me $64.99

Last edited:
Top Bottom