What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those are Murrey tins, from when Dunhill tobaccos were still made in The UK. Don't remember the transition date but I'm pretty sure it was well before 2007, so older than 4yrs. Enjoy.

Panacea "Moonshine Sampler" from Flatbed Cigar Co.

Plus 2 freebies: a sample cigar from their to-be-released "Blue" line & a "White" corojo

:w00t:

full

(Just realized that their web site doesn't specifically state which sizes are in the Moonshine Sampler, so here they are if anyone else is thinking about picking one up: 560's - 1 ea of Red, Green, Black Natural & Black Maduro; 3 Black Maduro robusto; 1 Red Habano corona; 1 Black Natural torpedo; 1 Green robusto)

Last edited by a moderator:
Oops, I forgot to add last weeks haul!!

No 49 Factory Throwout Corona Bundle, 2 Partagas 1845 Robusto, 2 RyJ Habana Reseve Coronas, 2 Blenders Gold Sumatra Coronas, 1 Oliva Series O Corona, 1 Cain Daytona Corona, 1 Macanudo 1968 Robusto, and a Ronson Jetlite!

Jay

Oops, I forgot to add last weeks haul!!

No 49 Factory Throwout Corona Bundle, 2 Partagas 1845 Robusto, 2 RyJ Habana Reseve Coronas, 2 Blenders Gold Sumatra Coronas, 1 Oliva Series O Corona, 1 Cain Daytona Corona, 1 Macanudo 1968 Robusto, and a Ronson Jetlite!

Jay

Have you by any chance seen my partridge? I left him in my pear tree, but both are now missing. I thought maybe you might have picked them up...luckily I do seem to still have my kitchen sink.

Nice haul! :thumbup: :biggrin1: :thumbup:

Have you by any chance seen my partridge? I left him in my pear tree, but both are now missing. I thought maybe you might have picked them up...luckily I do seem to still have my kitchen sink.

Nice haul! :thumbup: :biggrin1: :thumbup:

LMAO!!! I actually typed "and a Ronson Jetlite in a pear tree" when I was writing the post and then while I was proofing it I decided it was an out of season reference and deleted it! Just goes to show great minds think alike!! Too darn funny!

Jay

A package turned up on my desk last Monday afternoon. I was out when it arrived but some kind soul signed for it and left it on my desk (which they'll continue to do if they know what's good for them!). Anyway, here is the contents, cropped close to hide all crap on my desk.

Attachments

• $IMG_0929.jpg
    $IMG_0929.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 227
A package turned up on my desk last Monday afternoon. I was out when it arrived but some kind soul signed for it and left it on my desk (which they'll continue to do if they know what's good for them!). Anyway, here is the contents, cropped close to hide all crap on my desk.

Hey Captain, are you finding these tobaccos online?

Last edited:
A little Bday present from the wife today was 2 Cain Daytona Coronas, 2 RyJ Habana Reserve Coronas, and 2 Macanudo 1968 Robustos!

Jay

K.A. Kendall 7-20-4 Dog Walker 5-pack, 1 New Havana Cigar EL #4 (house brand at NHC) and a Xikar EXII lighter that I bought at a great discount on Cigar Auctioneer! :w00t:

Definitely didn't need the lighter as my new Ronson works just as well, but I love lighters & have had my eye on a xikar for a while. I just threw out a bid on it & ended up getting it for a bargain price.

passing by my local tobacco store i came across a shelf full of samuel gawith pipe tobacco.

I couldn't help myself so purchased four tins :)

1792 flake
Balkan flake
Full Virginia flake
Squadron Leader

And to make things even better my zippo pipe lighter was waiting in my mail box when i got home :)

Attachments

• $photo.jpg
    $photo.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 190
Very nice!!! The 1792 and Squadron leader are two of my all time favorites, the others are well liked as well. Be ware of the 1792 if you're not used to full tobaccos that one can stand you up and set you down.

Lol so I've heard. Ill leave that one to age for a bit until i get more used to the pipe and i work thought some of my other stuff.

Now which one do i smoke tonight? :)

passing by my local tobacco store i came across a shelf full of samuel gawith pipe tobacco.

I couldn't help myself so purchased four tins :)

1792 flake
Balkan flake
Full Virginia flake
Squadron Leader

And to make things even better my zippo pipe lighter was waiting in my mail box when i got home :)

Are you killing me?! :glare:

lol looks like i will be keeping the name of my little shop a secret then:p

If i can find a way to ship out some tobacco without getting in trouble ill be happy to be your middle man for a tin or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom