What's new

Tobacquistitions! Post Up Your Brown Leaf Goodies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads-up gentlemen, starting on Friday, March 1st, the Brown Leaf will start having monthly acquisition threads, modeled directly (read: stolen :laugh: from the Nib, so it should be familiar for some of you. This thread will still remain up for browsing, but please refrain from posting your new buys in it and use the monthly thread instead. I think it will be different and interesting to see the trends by month now!

Just a thought, why not just lock this thread once the monthly acquistion thread starts? That way we can still browse but just can't post.

Well a humble 4noggins order arrived today
A 8 oz bag of Penzance and an old boy lighter to replace the one taken at the airport

proxy.php

Stopped by my local shop today, and picked up some Frog Morton on the Bayou ($14.50), and some Peterson Sherlock Holmes ($13.20). Also picked up one of their house brand cigars, and the owner tossed in 3 boxes of matches.

The store has a nice selection of bulk tobacco, but also has Ashton, Peterson, Cornel & Dehl, G.L. Pease Pipe Tobacco and McClelland tinned tobaccos. They even had multiple tins of the Peterson Christmas Blend, but at $29.95 it was outside of my price range. Pretty big blessing to have such a nice shop a stones throw away.

View attachment 313695

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom