What's new

Take A Deep Breath & Then Walk Into The Fire

My prayers go out to you and yours in your time of need Sue. Half the battle is just committing to fight. May your recover be swift. God Bless!

We are very fortunate to have you here. Thanks for the news. Basically very good as I understand it, after having been through similar things with close family members.

The chemo is working. You are able to tolerate it, so you can keepo on getting it and it can keep on working. All to t he good. I do not know about the white blood cell count, but I assume much of the fatigue is from strong drugs wiping out every instance of cell growth or regeneration in you body--good and bad--so the chemo is doing its work A good kind of feeling just horrible.

Hang in there!

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
I'm doing fairly well as far as how I feel. The wonderful good news is that the tumors have shrunk in size with chemo. On the down side, I am feeling very fatigued and my white count continues to stay in the toilet so have no natural immunity to anything. I don't like being isolated at all. In the big picture, it really is insignificant..........

So glad to hear things are going relatively well!

Severely dry, sore and chapped lips is a side effect of chemo. I've researched the best ingredients to combat it and ordered them. These were delivered yesterday, so this is my project for the coming days. I'm confident I can make as good as any on the market to give to fellow patients I meet, (with staff approval, of course).

Good luck with the lip :lips: balm project!

:thumbup1:

So very happy to hear the news that your treatment is having success. Continued prayers and support are headed your way.

The tumor reduction is indeed wonderful news!

I am just so sorry you have to go through this.

My best wishes and prayers are still heading your way. :thumbup1:

The even better news is the doctor is so confident in her recovery process he gave her permission to go on a vacation in July. It will be during her one month of no chemo prior to surgery. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I am sooooooo excited. She is forcing me and my girls to go on a wonderful vacation with her and be treated like royalty. She booked a trip and did not know even half of what came with it. LOL Maybe she has a little chemo brain.

The even better news is the doctor is so confident in her recovery process he gave her permission to go on a vacation in July. It will be during her one month of no chemo prior to surgery. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: I am sooooooo excited. She is forcing me and my girls to go on a wonderful vacation with her and be treated like royalty. She booked a trip and did not know even half of what came with it. LOL Maybe she has a little chemo brain.

You guys, as a whole family, have earned it. Enjoy it! :thumbup:

This is all fantastic news... I am looking forward for Sues induction into the survivors club, and the trip sounds fantastic

Top Bottom