What's new

SOTD February 8, 2010 - February 14, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent!

I wish they made 4711 in a bath scrub.

...woh! Nice shave!

where have you been, Christian? very nice pic....

Thank you both. I picked up the 4711 EdC and aftershave, as well as Tabac EdT on sale at the mall Saturday afternoon. 4711 seems great so far; and Tabac is great by default. I've been working on the Wiki for a few days, and spending time with my girlfriend. Sorry for not posting so frequently :biggrin1:

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Douglas badger / Tabac / Gillette NEW head, Tech handle, Rapira blade Frankenrazor / Aqua Velva

proxy.php

Last edited:
Semogue 1305 | Dubl Duck Wonderedge | Knize SS | Alt-Innsbruck

Bowl turned out pretty darn good. It was in bad shape since it doesn't come treated at all. Even got the lid to sit flush again.

How do you like the Knize SS? I have seen it a couple of times since I started looking at the SOTD threads.

How do you like the Knize SS? I have seen it a couple of times since I started looking at the SOTD threads.

If you love the cologne you will love the scent of the soap.

As for the shaving properties, it is a very nice soap. It lathers like MWF where it can be a little airy but if you use the same technique as MWF it is great.The lanolin was an incredible surprise in the ingredients. Was not aware of it being in there. It is a very hard soap so I recommend a boar with it. Even after almost two weeks using it, it hasn't softened up. The bowl is terrible but came out nice after applying a sealer on it.

Hi, thank u, i just noticed it on the pic. I jst put it back together real quik for the pic. But i didnt shave with it after.
Thank u for the heads up tho! I appreciate it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom