What's new

Something Better than a Wallet

I use this one:

proxy.php

http://www.moneyclamp.com/

Do these loosen up at all with use?

I think they look intriguing.
I've been using this for about 4 months with 10 cards, had more in wallet, along with a few bills and it has not lost it's shape. Every time I take off the items, I hear a nice firm snap and it goes back to it's original form. Recommended without a doubt.

I've been using this for about 4 months with 10 cards, had more in wallet, along with a few bills and it has not lost it's shape. Every time I take off the items, I hear a nice firm snap and it goes back to it's original form. Recommended without a doubt.

I've had mine about 2 1/2 years and it's still going strong! A nice firm snap is right! Highly recommended! No more wallets or card wallets for me.

I don't have something better than a wallet but I did get a better wallet.

I asked for (and received) a nice Fossil "slim" wallet for Christmas from my wife. After I put in my DL, half a dozen bank/credit cards, insurance cards, and my employee parking/building access card, it was almost an inch thick!

Digging around here, I found the Big Skinny wallet and picked one up. It's literally less than half as thick fully loaded. I took out several other cards I rarely use as well.

I can now comfortably keep the wallet in my back pocket, although I will still remove it when I get to work or on long drives.

Here is mine that I've had for like 7 years or so. After cleaning it out a bit. And theres no dollar bills in the wallet because I carry those in a different pocket. A lot of business cards, couple credit cards, receipts etc

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1441211534.005033.jpg

Last edited:
I use a big skinny wallet. I like the size of them. As mobile paying gets better received around the country, I look forward to dropping most of my cards and using a money clip.

All the loyalty cards - ditch'em. Just enter your phone number at the terminal, all your info is already in their system.

Do you go to BOTH big box stores EVERY day? Ditch 'em, put them in your cart and only take them out when needed - at Costco you only need your driver's license anyways.

Three credit cards? Carry your main one and your backup card, keep the other one in a safe place.

Insurance and dues? Same thing, either leave them at home until you need them it scan them into your phone for easy access.

Not sure what a CHL is, but is it an every day item?

My thoughts exactly. Determine what you must have on your person, every day, and anything that doesn't make the list goes in your briefcase, satchel, man-bag or (locked) glove box.

I use this cheap one by Levi's, I wear it in my back pocket. Fits money, DL, three credit cards, 5 business cards, Costco card, two insurance cards, two boating licenses, two work id's, and is only 1" thick fully loaded.

http://www.jcpenney.com/levis-front...et=UTF-8&colorizedImg=DP0605201221065106M.tif

If you're a stander, a 1" wallet in your back pocket is no big deal. If you're a sitter, that's plenty to screw up your alignment (hips, back, neck).

Beyond that, I don't want the "bad guys" to be able to spot my wallet in my pocket from 200 yards. A slim wallet is less easily noticed.

I carry a DL, 3+ business cards (mine), 2 credit cards (1 personal, 1 company) and an ATM/Debit card (and I could probably ditch that). Those fit nicely in a "card case" and when I'm sitting, it's small enough that I'm not actually sitting on it, since it slides to the side of the pocket. I never feel like I'm missing something...

Top Bottom