What's new

Something Better than a Wallet

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
What it did was force me to be more judicious. No prolific stuffing with Chinese fortunes, discount cards, miscellaneous scraps of paper, etc.. It looks a great deal like a cell phone case and is oft mistaken for one. I carried a leather wallet for 45 plus years and wasn't convinced at first the Flipside was going to do the trick. Going strong for five years.

Ok Tony, if it floats your boat, hadn't thought about the hard plastic restraining one's collecting. I dislike cell phones too ..

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I'm loving all us guys walking around with, like, $6 in singles. This is a rockstar crowd!

This is funny. I just checked my wallet- I have a single and a five in it :biggrin: This site is not conducive to keeping a lot of money in your wallet :biggrin:

On edit: add picture

Attachments

• $wallet.jpg
    $wallet.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
This is funny. I just checked my wallet- I have a single and a five in it :biggrin: This site is not conducive to keeping a lot of money in your wallet :biggrin:

Hey you have more than me. I don't use cash, so this five dollar note has been sitting in my wallet for a few months. It replaced the $20 that was in there for a few months as well, as change.

Please excuse my poor old wallet. It has served me well for many years.

$20151017_175845.jpg

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I see some US currency in there, Chris

on edit: oh wait- that is a pic of your wallet on top of a pic of my wallet. You can tell we are married men :biggrin:

Last edited:
Mine does the same thing. An inch is much less than most guys are carrying.

Please excuse a poor man's necro-post.

How the HECK did a comment like this escape the scrutiny of a thread with the attention of [MENTION=73682]August West[/MENTION], [MENTION=87631]clean[/MENTION]eshaved, and [MENTION=36529]oc_in_fw[/MENTION]?!!? :scared::scared::scared:

Also, I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on one of these wallets pretty soon: The HuMn Wallet or the Ridge Wallet

Until very recently, I had a George Castanza wallet. It was bursting at the seams with receipts, loyalty cards, even decade old "buy 10 pair of underwear, get some tighty-whities free" type cards. Last week, I had to throw it all away and am down to just my necessities, but I still have the old wallet, and am trying to avoid a relapse.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Sometimes I reply 5 or 6 times, cancelling each time because I know I am about to cross a line. :biggrin:

Top Bottom