What's new

Site upgrade.

When I post a reply, I can’t adjust the fonts on the first line (such as color). I have to hit “return” to move the text to the second line.

Since yesterday I've been having some trouble loading the forum on my android device.

The margins are loose and there are weird spaces above and below the posts, there are same weird space at the forum home page as well.

There is a blank white bar present at the lower end of the screen which can be pushed down to some extent but not completely.

To explain the issues better than I can explain in words these are the screenshot:

Screenshot_2021-10-08-07-19-38-767_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-08-07-20-08-693_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-08-07-21-08-446_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Screenshot_2021-10-08-07-31-10-580_com.duckduckgo.mobile.android.jpg

Ps: I'm using the browser duckduckgo since past year and had no trouble viewing B&B before yesterday.

I'm able to view other websites normally.

Let me know if there is something (settings) I need to change.

They weren't present previously because the ads didn't used to be there. They're there now though, and reserving their space in the page, but your browser is blocking them from loading, hence the empty spaces.

I can click the X to close this white bar, but just as soon as I click on anything that changes the page, the white bar is back. Most annoying.

B418B9D3-82B5-47B8-80C0-29977DBDF77B.jpeg

I’ve got a call with the ad network on Monday and will bring that up, closing the bar should close it.

Top Bottom