luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
81-156-C-04.JPG
716hYTFGJuL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That was a cake walk on my desktop with a mouse. Took me 10 seconds.
So lesson learned for me. If I'm going to do this, I'm using a mouse - it's much more precise than stubby fingers!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
That was a cake walk on my desktop with a mouse. Took me 10 seconds.
So lesson learned for me. If I'm going to do this, I'm using a mouse - it's much more precise than stubby fingers!

That is what I like doing, when I try to make a space in between the 2 pictures it just zoom's in a picture in another frame with the thread in the back ground. The old system I did not have this issue. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm using google Chrome.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
That is what I like doing, when I try to make a space in between the 2 pictures it just zoom's in a picture in another frame with the thread in the back ground. The old system I did not have this issue. Maybe I'm doing something wrong, I'm using google Chrome.
My desktop is Chrome, so I'm at a bit of a loss for a suggestion...

My "Recently used" smilies don't update any more... so they ain't "recently used." :crying:

1633383198862.png

I appreciate that this is an extremely minor problem, but just thought I'd mention it. :wink2:

Jason, you have (Should have) been able to do that for a long time now. Ever since the UTF8 conversion, which was 2 years ago or so, I think.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Jason, you have (Should have) been able to do that for a long time now. Ever since the UTF8 conversion, which was 2 years ago or so, I think.

I’ll these years I just assumed it showed for me but not for anyone else. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom