What's new

Site upgrade.

I use Feedly to keep up with this site along with the rest of the Web. It seems to be downloading every new post instead of every new thread as per usual. Lots more entries from B&B than normal. Just a comment, I'll keep an eye on it.

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
proxy.php
hn-images.jpg

Local images show, but URL images do not.

Can we have the black/darker horizontal rules back please?

The ones in my posts have all turned a light gray, like this:

Not great for separating things. And also the ones that separate the end of a user's post and his signature. (I'm viewing in "Lights on!" mode.)

Last edited:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Our It Guy is the Biz!
Can we have the black/darker horizontal rules back please?

The ones in my posts have all turned a light gray, like this:

and also the ones that separate the end of a user's post and his signature. (I'm viewing in "Lights on!" mode.)
The lines between post and signature... We can check to see if it can be darkened.
Between posts I have black bands like this, both on mobile and desktop:
Image1.png

Is the “Similar Threads” section at the bottom of each thread new? If so, it is awesome. If not, I am a dumdum for missing it and it is still awesome. 🤪
It is new, and I agree - it's awesome.
You'll also notice faster image loading!

Between posts I have black bands like this, both on mobile and desktop:
Yes, that post heading banner has remained the same.

I would still like my horizontal rules to remain black rather than pale gray (as it makes it obvious that they're separating things).

I type in [ hr ][/ hr ] (without the spaces) and get this ▼

▲ That's three of them. :crying:

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member
Yes, that post heading banner has remained the same.

I would still like my horizontal rules to remain black rather than pale gray (as it makes it obvious that they're separating things).

I type in [ hr ][/ hr ] (without the spaces) and get this ▼

▲ That's three of them. :crying:
I can raise the issue with IT, but I'm afraid that's going to be a bit downline on the priority scale for now.

Top Bottom