What's new

Latest update, No Pipe for a While

Made it home yesterday, surgery went well. Surgeon had to clean up scar tissue and graft material from the last surgery, and fused L4, one level down. So far so good, lot of pain but different than pain before surgery. Hopefully will be better in a few weeks. Thanks everyone for your support.

Made it home yesterday, surgery went well. Surgeon had to clean up scar tissue and graft material from the last surgery, and fused L4, one level down. So far so good, lot of pain but different than pain before surgery. Hopefully will be better in a few weeks. Thanks everyone for your support.
Glad it went well!

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
As always, thanks for the updates, sir.

Continued healing.

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
Glad to read a good report. Continued prayers for your recovery and healing.

A couple weeks out from surgery. Think it worked this time, getting better. Sill a lot of pain, walking and sleeping improving, going to take a while to recover from the muscle loss in my right leg. Thanks again for all of the good thoughts and words....

seabee1999

On the lookout for new chicks
A couple weeks out from surgery. Think it worked this time, getting better. Sill a lot of pain, walking and sleeping improving, going to take a while to recover from the muscle loss in my right leg. Thanks again for all of the good thoughts and words....
Glad to hear you are slowly on the mend. Continued prayers for your healing.

Welcome back! Hope you continue to mend

One by one these days of recovery will pass and you'll look over your shoulder one day to find yourself way farther away from where you were than you can imagine now.

Keep up the good fight.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
Glad to hear, sir. Continued prayers for your recovery.

Top Bottom