What's new

SEVENTH ANNUAL "One Blade in February" Challenge - 2016 Edition

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thank you very much. I do expect that I will get at least that many shaves with my current blade, Shark "super"ior Stainless with shave 34 yesterday, unless something happens to the blade.
Someday, maybe I will too. I gotta hit the excalibur club sometime. It may change my game. I get about two shaves then I toss the blade, no matter what.

Last edited:
Someday, maybe I will too. I gotta hit the excalibur club sometime. It may change my game. I get about two shaves then I toss the blade, no matter what.

Everyone is unique and not every person is comfortable with the idea of going beyond a certain point and that is OK. If you are planning to shave with a blade today and tomorrow, Thursday and Friday, give the same blade a go on Saturday as well to see what happens. Worse case you have a iffy shave and either rest Sunday or start a new blade. Just a thought.

The secret to getting longer life out of a blade is not difficult. Use a shallow angle, a light touch and a nice slick lather. Don't forget to pay attention to the shave during and after to asses the results.

Do come by the Excalibur thread to read what James, Bosse and many others are sharing.

Top Bottom