What's new

Test of Blades Made in India

By some accounts (it's not unanimous - some members here think they perform the same), the Indian Astras are sharper than the Russians.

I'd be interested in your opinion of the Gillette 7 o'clock Permasharp when or if you try them. I recently bought a large lot of them.
They are sharp and if you are not careful definitely will get a few nicks but it’s smooth.

Last weekend I bought these Pro Edge Platinum blades, Made in India. Have not tried them yet. What really sparkled my interest and lead to this spontaneous purchase is that these are marketed and distributed by Galactic Conquistadors...:) Will do my best to provide feedback when I have some observations. Greetings!

Attachments

• TEMP2_20240306.jpg
    TEMP2_20240306.jpg
    874.6 KB · Views: 19
  • TEMP1_20240306.jpg
    TEMP1_20240306.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 18
Last weekend I bought these Pro Edge Platinum blades, Made in India. Have not tried them yet. What really sparkled my interest and lead to this spontaneous purchase is that these are marketed and distributed by Galactic Conquistadors...:) Will do my best to provide feedback when I have some observations. Greetings!
I mean, those have to be epic. Galactic Conquistadors?

We eagerly await your report ... if you survive!

I mean, those have to be epic. Galactic Conquistadors?

We eagerly await your report ... if you survive!

I just checked them: Global Conquistadors FZE, Main Products: color cosmetics, personal care, hardware hacksaw blade. Products Benefits :Best quality from the experts in this category .Chromium Globally apart from Dorrco, RK brand has 0.1mm blade thickness .All Chromium blades are sputtered with special coating technology which gives the best and smooth shave in toughest condition.

My humble observations after only two shaves with these blades - yes, these blades provide a decent shave. Other forum members, who have more extensive experience with broader range of brands than me, probably could go into details, but for the time being I am OK with them. Greetings!

I just checked them: Global Conquistadors FZE, Main Products: color cosmetics, personal care, hardware hacksaw blade. Products Benefits :Best quality from the experts in this category .Chromium Globally apart from Dorrco, RK brand has 0.1mm blade thickness .All Chromium blades are sputtered with special coating technology which gives the best and smooth shave in toughest condition.

I don't know but I suspect that these, like the Euromax and new Starmax, are produced in the same factories as the RK brand blades on behalf of companies in the United Arab Emirates.
I could be wrong but I think this.
The company that produces RKs is called RKRM International Products Pvt. Ltd., it's incredible how this brand is spreading.

Last edited:
Top Bottom