What's new

Rotation roulette - a game of danger

Isn't
Столичная vodka? hmmmm..... I think I am thirsty!

I think they came up with the Столичная razor so the could open the Столичная vodka.

I completed the shave. Tug of war only begins to describe it. I thought I'd done a better job honing, this time. In the shave, though, I had to go over areas multiple times, and it STILL looked like I hadn't shaved. I didn't cut myself, but only because the razor couldn't even have cut a cobweb.

Maybe it's time to go back to the 1000 grit stone to put a new bevel on the Schultze.

And, yeah, that HHT on a cobweb is rough. :laugh:

Well, do you have one thing you like, and another you don't like? That's all you need. Heck, they don't even have to be the same type of product.

BUMPING THIS BEAST!!!!

Soap/Cream : Proraso, VDH Luxury, Truefitt and Hill Trafalgar, TH West Indian lime
Blade: Astra, 7 o'clock yellow, feather, isreali red, derby

This sounds interesting. I was wondering if the "bullet" was "no product" when I read the headline. :lol:

prsman23: You will go with T&H Limes and red Israelis (if I'm allowed to vote on both tools, otherwise count the Limes as my vote).

I'll give this a go as well.

Blade: Astra SP, Derby, Gillette 7 O'Clock SharpEdge, Shark Super Chrome.
Soap/Cream: Irisch Moos (cream), La Toja stick, Proraso white soap, TFS Bergamotto Neroli, TOBS Jermyn St. (cream).

You can't pick my aftershave as I don't have any bullets.

Very well. Tomorrows shave will be the "Beauty and the Beast" shave. I am curious if the Derby will be a pleasant surprise or nightmares recycled.

Sounds fun, I don't have the most experience and/or supply, but I definitely have a few darts and laurels...

I'll start off with shaving soaps: Real Shaving Co Menthol, Razorock Original, Col Conk Bay Rum, and TOBS Sandalwood

Very well. Tomorrows shave will be the "Beauty and the Beast" shave. I am curious if the Derby will be a pleasant surprise or nightmares recycled.

Todays "shave", or rather three pass beard tugging, was horrendous. I genuinely believe that Derby blades don't cut hairs. They ask the hair nicely to cooperate and come out, and if it doesn't, pulls at it like a three year old pulling his parents around the toy store to show them all the toys he wants. I hate Derby blades. I swear you could extract essential oil of evil from them. Thanks for the La Toja though, I needed that both mentally and physically.

The Derby went into the blade bank even before I had applied my aftershave.

It almost hurts to admit that bad news is good news. I'm going out tonight, and now I have an excuse to shave again later today. I will allow myself all the shaving luxuries I own.

Todays "shave", or rather three pass beard tugging, was horrendous. I genuinely believe that Derby blades don't cut hairs. They ask the hair nicely to cooperate and come out, and if it doesn't, pulls at it like a three year old pulling his parents around the toy store to show them all the toys he wants. I hate Derby blades. I swear you could extract essential oil of evil from them. Thanks for the La Toja though, I needed that both mentally and physically.

The Derby went into the blade bank even before I had applied my aftershave.

It almost hurts to admit that bad news is good news. I'm going out tonight, and now I have an excuse to shave again later today. I will allow myself all the shaving luxuries I own.

Sorry to hear it was terrible. Such is the brutal game of roulette.
(evil laugh)

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
I'll play.

Razor: Super Speed, Travel Tech, or "Big Bug" Chinese razor
Blade: Astra SP, Wilkinson Sword, Lord Platinum, Merkur Super Platinum, Voskhod, Sharp Stainless
Soap: Mike's Natural Orange, Cedarwood and Black Pepper, TOBS Sandalwood, TOBS Eton, Proraso Red, or Irisch Moos
AS: Pinaud Bay Rum, Masters Bay Rum, Burt's Bees Bay Rum, or Florida Water

OK...Hirsute.

Big Bug
Sharp Stainless
Soap:...here's the fun part...you have to take a small piece from each soap/cream you have and mix it all into one lather.
AS...Pinaud one cheek and Florida Water on the other.

That should make things interesting. :lol:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Looks like gash beat BrookR1 by a millisecond and saved me from the frankensoap and the mixed AS!

I'll report back after my trip around the world tomorrow...

Top Bottom