What's new

Order of Gillette Adjustables

Here's a few:

proxy.php

Can I join despite not having any pics of my recently acquired H-3 '62 Slim? I've only had it a few days and its already skyrocketed to the spot of my absolute favorite DE yet.

This cap is actually part of the set and can be seen in the instructions.
proxy.php

Thanks, looks like you have a slice of adjustable heaven in your den too.

Thanks for posting these instructions! Very cool. I have a set of instructions that came with my Fatboy Executive but they are still sealed and I don't want to open them. Seeing your set was very neat.

I am hoping to add a Toggle to my den in the near future. Thanks for sharing that!

Of the adjustables at hand, the FatBoy is the one I've logged more time on. I enjoy the hefty feel in the hand and of course the ability to tailor the exposure to fit the blade used.

Sounds like fun, here are a couple of mine a Slim (h2) and a Toggle (f4). I have had a number of slims for awhile, but just recently coming around to appreciate the adjustables.

$100_2212_2.jpg

My wife and I stopped by an Antique/Consignment shop yesterday, the store was pretty big and i was mostly looking for fancy glassware/goblets for when i drink beer. But i ended up finding one of these old school Gillette razors.

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

The adjustable part works great and the butterfly part closes tight, so it seems like it's gonna work great.

i gave it a quick clean with a toothbrush and some toothpaste. All the scum came off and no rust on the razor except for a few spots on the top of the handle, under the head (see last pic)

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

A fellow poster told me that since it's an H-3, it's about 50 yrs old. So i'm pretty stoked about finding something like this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom