What's new

Looking for something new PIF

I am in. I have been working on one week off one week. We just started back full time this week. I would use this to help convert some of my coworkers that I have been trying to convince since this started. Convincing them and ordering stuff is how I have spent my time as well as college classes. Thank you for the chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not in, as I am currently trying to downsize my shaving hoard, but wanted to say thank you (and thanks to Steinmetzky, (sp?) too) for your generosity!

wow! what a great PIF! im in, would gladly forward what i cant use to other members:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in. Thank you for the great PIF!
I've been working every day so my morning shave is as close to entertainment as I get.

This really is some great stuff guys. And to everyone who doesn't have enough posts, it's open until friday. I guarantee you can get 15 posts in that time! Ask some questions, post in the SOTD thread, etc.

I'm trying. But most of my Questions have already been answered by the search function.

I'm trying. But most of my Questions have already been answered by the search function.

When I first started I would often check the welcome thread and say a quick welcome to some of the other new guys.

1) It builds your post total
2) It makes the new guys feel welcome (I know it made me feel welcome to join and have a long list of people saying "hi")

Also, as I looked I would often just comment on other guys who posted pictures of their razors

1) It helped me learn what kind of razors were out there
2) It helped me learn what kind of razors interested me
3) Who doesn't enjoy being told "that looks nice" when you share a picture of a prized possession or new purchase?

Also, even to this day I'll often take a picture of my shave setup and share it
1) There's a thread about the shave of the day
2) There's a thread about the brush you are using today
3) There's a thread about the soap you are using today
4) You can post on any or all of those and share comments, what you learned, what worked, what didn't work, etc

This is an amazing PIF. Id love to get in on this.

To keep busy during quarantine we decided to get a puppy. Now I'm chasing around a 10 week old German Shorthaired Pointer.

I'm in, & if I find myself not using any of the items, I'll do a PIF. I've probably got a few things I could add to it as well.

I've been keeping entertained/keeping my sanity by pitching batting practice to my 13 year old son. When he's not taking BP, I'm a human backstop by playing bullpen catcher for him. He's turning into a really good pitcher! Needs to fix his change-up though. It still looks too much like a fastball. Other than that, his mechanics, location, ball movement, speed, pitch selection & pitching mentality are progressing well. I hope he shows improvement when games start soon. We've really enjoyed the time together, and I hope I can continue working with him even when things get back to a somewhat of a normal lifestyle.

Also, it turns out I'm not a very good home schooler. I'm working from home, my wife still works at her office, and my kids have no desire to do home schooling at all. Its almost like they can tell it's less important and there's more forgiveness for not turning in assignments and such. Glad that's about over with. Getting them to do school work while I'm trying to do my work is like pulling teeth.

Thanks for the PIF. It's a nice one.

Top Bottom