What's new

Looking for something new PIF

If you will allow me to be in this would go to my nephew to help him get some choices so he can find what he likes. I believe right now he has 2-3 razors. It's your call.

And I dont have time to entertain myself and I'm not on house arrest. I am the IT department for an ambulance company so I go to work every day.

I'm in
I spend time reading and analyzing medical articles related to the pandemic (there is a LOT of garbage being put out). The ones I find useful, I forward to friends that work in the medical field in 3rd world countries. Limitations and overpopulated cities present hardship for them.

I'm in!
I'm a hobbyist so I have mostly been trying to take the extra time for my hobbies. During the quarentine I decided to grow out my facial hair... Until the woman in my life decided no 😝
And now I'm here. Started SR shaving about 2 weeks ago don't know if this is allowed but if I were win something I would prefer it to be a soap. I have been exploring other soaps to use and It would be great to get something new!

PS
My hobby is in Warhammer 40k in case were curious. Here is something I painted
IMG_20200406_012131.jpg

Ridpath

FIGHTER!
I'm in!
I'm a hobbyist so I have mostly been trying to take the extra time for my hobbies. During the quarentine I decided to grow out my facial hair... Until the woman in my life decided no 😝
And now I'm here. Started SR shaving about 2 weeks ago don't know if this is allowed but if I were win something I would prefer it to be a soap. I have been exploring other soaps to use and It would be great to get something new!

PS
View attachment 1100388

Not in, although almost everything on that list looks interesting. Wrong continent!

That looks pretty good! I did WH40k for a short while until my vision went, I was never good at it though, and I never graduated to decorating bases. This is as far as I got:

E4AB0802-D0F5-4631-9BE0-2B9C2CB35CDE.jpeg380F5253-B84F-4616-A715-3E74F373FF25.jpeg

I'm in!
I'm a hobbyist so I have mostly been trying to take the extra time for my hobbies. During the quarentine I decided to grow out my facial hair... Until the woman in my life decided no [emoji13]

PS
View attachment 1100388
That's a beautiful job painting that figure! I painted Games Workshop LOTR figures until a medication gave me tremors. Great job!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
I’m in.
Two things Ive done are:

1) Got into DE shaving. Digging it. Just purchased a Carbon Shaving razor, and am on the waitlist for a Wolf Whiskers brush.
2) Second thing is brewing. I’m a home brewer. And we (me, wifey, all my surrounding neighbors) just finished three kegs of my brewskis. Chocolate Hazelnut Porter, Chicolate Coconut Oatmeal Stout, Juicy Hazy IPA.

Also doing gardening.

Alright, I've got all the participants names and I'll be putting them in a random selector. The few people who wanted only the soaps, I still included you but I'm not separating anything. You get the whole package.

I’m in.
Two things Ive done are:

1) Got into DE shaving. Digging it. Just purchased a Carbon Shaving razor, and am on the waitlist for a Wolf Whiskers brush.
2) Second thing is brewing. I’m a home brewer. And we (me, wifey, all my surrounding neighbors) just finished three kegs of my brewskis. Chocolate Hazelnut Porter, Chicolate Coconut Oatmeal Stout, Juicy Hazy IPA.

Also doing gardening.
I apologize, the PIF stopped taking entrants noon on friday so I did not include you. Just wanted to let you know! I look forward to seeing how you like the carbon razor and WW brush, both beautiful products. And the home brewing is something I've always wanted to try! I love beer lol!

Top Bottom