What's new

Gillette Toggle for $11,500!?! Ha ha ha.

It sold for $750.00 this morning. He also had best offers on it. I knew nothing about this guy as I never saw this post before but I made him an offer with a trade for quite a bit less than the $750 he was asking and all I got back in a message was " $700.00 " that was it no verbiage whatsoever. So I moved on. Also if you look it's got the wrong pack of razors in the case along with the fact that the shipper is missing an end tab so to me it's not museum quality in my books.

There was a big brown water stain on the outer box, too. He can't say it's never been removed or touched because all of the razors, especially the gillette toggle, were assembled by hand. I'd go so far that if the buyer wanted to open a case as misleading for that alone, he would probably win and return it at sellers expense. At that point, seller would probably offer a discount to let him keep it, heh. I always thought that seller was a dirtbag anyway.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Hey on the bright side, one more gone we don't have to scoff at.....wait there's another born every minute. Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey on the bright side, one more gone we don't have to scoff at.....wait there's another born every minute. Hahaha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Even though it was sold at high price, the Toggle is wise investment razor, it retains high value.

Top Bottom