What's new

Gillette Toggle for $11,500!?! Ha ha ha.

He's been trying to sell that thing for years at $1,500. His claim to fame is that it's never been "touched or taken out of the box", like he would know what happened at the factory when it was made.

If I had time to waste, I would make an offer of $1.00 and see how he likes it. Stupidness for stupidness.

$25 for shipping on an $11,500 anything is ridiculous. If I pay that, just work the shipping into the cost. Nice looking razor, though.

He's serious about the price tag, it's not a typo:

"COUNTER OFFER $11,500.00 - You must come up on your offer! It is way to low for this fine piece."

Ha ha ha!!!! He must have some time to waste too....

I thought he revised it and incorrectly added the 1, it's been $1,500 for a couple of years now. I've done the same thing before, once or twice. The truth is much worse, it appears he's slowly losing his mind.

I tried to make an offer too ($0.99 + Free shipping), but was not able due to US postage only restriction. :shocked:

I thought he revised it and incorrectly added the 1, it's been $1,500 for a couple of years now. I've done the same thing before, once or twice. The truth is much worse, it appears he's slowly losing his mind.
Well, if that's the case, I shouldn't be laughing. Mental health is a serious issue. Let's hope he gets some help.

I'm not going to pay $25.00 shipping. That's a deal breaker.

So @matwho: You're a steward. Did B&B do away with the prohibition on linking to current auctions?

I have a more general question about auctions like this: What's really going on? Surely they don't expect a buyer. Is there something else? Or is it a legit seller and, "Hey, you never know until you try"?

It's a BIN, not an auction.

I think it's like the million dollar cup of lemonade. "How many do you think you're going to sell?" "I only need to sell one!"

R

romsitsa

The manual is not wrapped in cellophane and shouldn't it come with a 20 pack instead of 10?

Adam

Top Bottom