What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Until Christmas (2013 Edition)

I made it. I received some C&E Nomad soap in a bowl, some AoS Sandalwood soap, Thayer's Superhazel, and a B&B Essential Boar in Yellow. Once we get a final tally I have something for one lucky person that made it and that wants to try straight shaving. A Robeson ShurEdge shave ready straight, a B&B Essential Boar in Purple, and a TSS razor sock. I'll wait for the official tally then pick a person at random for the list of winners that express interest in wanting to try straight razor shaving.

First couple post restraint deliveries:

(Knot from the brush on the right):

View attachment 398545

Semogue 620 after two uses:

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk1388591186.743007.jpg

Can we get a final attrition tally?

We seem to have had a very high casualty rate ...
Sorry to drag this up from the dead (zombie thread!!!!) but I will get a final list going as soon as I can. Likely tonight. And in addition, I've got a little PIF planned that will go to one of our members who made it through GRUC successfully.

Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. Life got really busy and just couldn't fit B&B in. But I'm back and will try to stick around this time! Hope all you gents are doing great!

Sorry to drag this up from the dead (zombie thread!!!!) but I will get a final list going as soon as I can. Likely tonight. And in addition, I've got a little PIF planned that will go to one of our members who made it through GRUC successfully.

Sorry I dropped off the face of the planet. Life got really busy and just couldn't fit B&B in. But I'm back and will try to stick around this time! Hope all you gents are doing great!

No need to apologize, we all get busy and have real life things to deal with. I mean, yesterday I was so busy I didn't even shave! :scared:

Glad to have you back! I had a lot of fun doing the GRUC, I look forward to seeing what the final results were.

No need to apologize, we all get busy and have real life things to deal with. I mean, yesterday I was so busy I didn't even shave! :scared:

Glad to have you back! I had a lot of fun doing the GRUC, I look forward to seeing what the final results were.

Amen.

Welcome back, Tyler. It is good to see you again.

Top Bottom