What's new

Gentlemanly Restraint Until Christmas (2013 Edition)

I don't have a whole lot on my list. The good thing about doing this is that a lot of the limited edition stuff that I would have jumped at is already sold through.

I made it -- Congrats to the other survivors! At 12:01 a.m. I placed my order for an ATT H-2 OC razor.
In the spirit of the holiday: Peace on Earth and good will toward men!

Hi,

I shall make it THRU Christmas! I have two things in the WCS cart I need to make it thru 2014. A box of 100 blades, and a new Vie Long horsehair brush. But, I won't check out until tomorrow. ;)

Stan

Made it all the way!

And just placed three orders for new stuff!

Semogue 620
Feathers x 20
Astra SP x 20
MWF refill
Tabac refill
Cella tub
DRH Arlington refill
24mm TGN nylon

Also will be ordering a custom soap dish off Etsy. Nice haul.

Made it though... and received a bottle of Guerain Vetiver (which had been on my post GRUC wish list). I may switch that out with a bottle of Spicebomb (sampled it at Macys... really nice smell) to go with a new handle and some Stirling soaps and aftershaves.

I'm out. :thumbup:

I used a DorcoUSA coupon code to get half price multi-year supply of travel cartridges. I have also been using carts when I am in a hurry ever since my shaving in a rush challenge and I find the Dorco carts to be actually superior to the big two.

Also Treewhale.
Odd time to go out.

made it. Scored a bottle of Paul Sebastian for Christmas but no shaving gear. Looks like I need to make some purchases in 2014.

Top Bottom