What's new

GIVEAWAY! Discovery PIF - Your Amazing Adventure Begins With A Great Shave!!

Discovery PIF - Your Journey Of Discovery Begins With A Great Shave!!

Polish up those razors, dig out those fancy soaps, dust off those pith helmets, and join in Discovering some Amazing Shave with Blades that you may not have tried before (or haven't tried in a very long time). Discovery is about finding those hidden gems and enjoying the journey along the way!!

EddisonBolzanoTimor_1_of_2.jpg

@Space_Cadet has contributed 100 German-made Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades, 200 Israeli-made Eddison Stainless Blades, and 180 German-made Timor Stainless Blades!! Each of these Blades has a good reputation for giving very good shaves!!

Even if you've Participated in a PIF before, please sign up for this one, also!! These Blades are meant to be Discovered!!

Participants will be able to customize your PIF Packages!! We want as many Intrepid Shaving Adventurers to sign up as possible!!
  • - Each Participant can select up to 10 Blades total
  • - Up to 3 Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades Blades
  • - Up to 5 Eddison Stainless Blades
  • - Up to 4 Timor Stainless Blades
EddisonBolzanoTimor_2_of_2.jpg

Please note, if you're participating in the 2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2, you may request up to 3 Blades and remain in the Shave Sabbatical.

There are certain rules that apply:
  • You must have 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!!)
  • You're willing to post at least 1 review per blade
  • Have great fun with this Amazing Blade Discovery PIF

How to sign up for this Participation PIF?
  • Post "I'm In" or "Dr. Livingston, I presume!!" or "Honey, where's my funny looking Adventure Hat?!?!"
  • Don't wait, immediately after posting your intention to Participate, send a PM to me with:
  • -> Your Name
  • -> Complete Mailing Address (I'm in the US, so if you're international, please include your Country with your mailing address)
  • -> How many of Each Blade you would like (up to 10 Blades total)

The PIF Phase will begin NOW and run until I run out of blades or requests stop coming in or

The Discovery Phase begins whenever you receive your lot of Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades, Eddison Stainless Blades, and Timor Stainless Blades!!

Please let me know when you've received the Blades (either in this thread or as a PM to me).

Discovery PIF - Your Journey Of Discovery Begins With A Great Shave!!

Polish up those razors, dig out those fancy soaps, dust off those pith helmets, and join in Discovering some Amazing Shave with Blades that you may not have tried before (or haven't tried in a very long time). Discovery is about finding those hidden gems and enjoying the journey along the way!!

View attachment 1531430

@Space_Cadet has contributed 100 German-made Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades, 200 Israeli-made Eddison Stainless Blades, and 180 German-made Timor Stainless Blades!! Each of these Blades has a good reputation for giving very good shaves!!

Even if you've Participated in a PIF before, please sign up for this one, also!! These Blades are meant to be Discovered!!

Participants will be able to customize your PIF Packages!! We want as many Intrepid Shaving Adventurers to sign up as possible!!
  • - Each Participant can select up to 10 Blades total
  • - Up to 3 Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades Blades
  • - Up to 5 Eddison Stainless Blades
  • - Up to 4 Timor Stainless Blades
View attachment 1531431

Please note, if you're participating in the 2022 Shave Purchase Sabbatical - Shave Trek Season 2, you may request up to 3 Blades and remain in the Shave Sabbatical.

There are certain rules that apply:
  • You must have 10 quality posts (if you don't have 10, get posting!!)
  • You're willing to post at least 1 review per blade
  • Have great fun with this Amazing Blade Discovery PIF

How to sign up for this Participation PIF?
  • Post "I'm In" or "Dr. Livingston, I presume!!" or "Honey, where's my funny looking Adventure Hat?!?!"
  • Don't wait, immediately after posting your intention to Participate, send a PM to me with:
  • -> Your Name
  • -> Complete Mailing Address (I'm in the US, so if you're international, please include your Country with your mailing address)
  • -> How many of Each Blade you would like (up to 10 Blades total)

The PIF Phase will begin NOW and run until I run out of blades or requests stop coming in or

The Discovery Phase begins whenever you receive your lot of Bolzano Superinox Inossidabile Blades, Eddison Stainless Blades, and Timor Stainless Blades!!

Please let me know when you've received the Blades (either in this thread or as a PM to me).
I'm in

Top Bottom