What's new

Acquisitions March 2 - 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jakob,
Sure I could do that. My lab has a good scanner. I'm assuming you want a pdf for print or something like that. PM me your email and I'll send you the file later this week.

I liked the friendly looking girl, too. As a plus, my girlfriend loves the ad :biggrin:
Cheers,
Ben

Nice commercial bennyJ82. Could you be persuaded into making a scan of it?

Regards.

Jakob

I bought this in February, but it arrived today, so I'm showing it here.

I shaved with it today and I was in Shaving Heaven. This may have been my best shave ever.

I can't wait to try it again tomorrow!

They are absolutely superb shavers. Some find them aggressive, but I personally don't agree. To me they are both beautiful to behold and a joy to use.

The whole set looks very nice, including the case.

Cheers.

Today my wife and I went to Wimberly Market Days. This is what we found: a 1912, a Slim Adjustable (paid $3) and a Tuck-away. The Aristocrat and single-ring are ebay scores that came in the mail yesterday.

DL

Well done, very well done.

Some fine-looking specimens there for sure!

Cheers.

Supremely toasty looking Gold Tech. Already have a nice one but this one was too cherry and too cheap. And the case is sweet.

Sweet razor man.

I've been trying to get a cased Gold Tech for a while now. The one I won on eBay was freaking awesome, at least according to the pictures. Alas I never got it, it went into PayPal dispute (which they decided in my favor).

Great stuff, I hope you enjoy ogling it. :001_smile

Cheers.

My wife showed her undying love by buying me my own little armoire for my shave stuff. Not like I needed a reminder after 23 years of wedded bliss but yeah, she's a a keeper.

proxy.php

Darned right she's a keeper.

Does she have a sister?

That was really a sweet gesture on her part...enjoy it.

Cheers.

Picked up this antique scuttle yesterday out antiquing with my girls. Used it this morning. Awesome piece of equipment!

GRRRRrrrrrr... And to top it all off, I can't keep them all!!! :mad: Apologies for one big post, but I just got my camera. : ) No pics of it though.

Pics are worth a thousand words.
proxy.php

Heres the Lockwood in the photo.
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Got some goodies from John at Shavingessentials:

Barbon SC
W&S Clove and Perppermint ASB

Tried the Barbon SC yesterday. That stuff just soaks up the water- keep it hydrated and the cream is nice. Light but fresh scent with dense cream. The ASB is an unreal kind of good. Had sampled the line and liked the balm so I just had to choose the scent- the clove peppermint is a winner in my book. Nice stuff.

But the real issues I have with the Shavingessentials are samples. Do I really need all those things? :wink: I mean, a very healthy offering of Trumper's Coral Skin Food, Trumper's Rose SC, W&S pre-shave oil AND Booster's Polar Ice. I do believe they are trying to get me into some trouble with my wife. :eek:

Thanks to the good folks at SE. Stellar transaction, as always.

Why can't you keep them, and PM me details because I want first dibs :biggrin:

Because I bought them to restore and then sell. Keeping the cream of the crop of course. :wink: Been pretty fun so far. Although my hands hurt so I think I'm going to stop for the next two days.

Lol, I'll send you the photobucket link to the album of the finished ones.

Because I bought them to restore and then sell. Keeping the cream of the crop of course. :wink: Been pretty fun so far. Although my hands hurt so I think I'm going to stop for the next two days.

Lol, I'll send you the photobucket link to the album of the finished ones.

I'll take the third up from the pink(clauss), and the black one in the middle top.
:biggrin:

Last edited:
I hope I get over RAD soon (Seriously). I am really starting to believe I am crazy (I know several others have known that for a while now:lol:). If only I have one of every set, then I'd be fine:001_rolle
After you just outbid me again on yet another razor I wanted, I agree you should cancel your paypal account :001_smile

I do think you may need some help to get over this buying addiction, it's getting ridiculous.

Oh well, look on the bright side, you are saving me money :w00t:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom