What's new

2024 Summer Soaps

Margaritas in the Arctic is one of my favorite scents ever, puts a dumb grin on my face. With that being said... I wanted to try and non mentholated soap from Stirling next time. Anyone got any recommendations from a mentholated soap that isn't from Stirling?
If looking for mentholated,

The wholly kaw iced tea and the seaforth iced lime that I posted are my two go-tos.

Just added the classic Proraso green and have Captains choice nor’easter in my den.

Margaritas in the Arctic is one of my favorite scents ever, puts a dumb grin on my face. With that being said... I wanted to try and non mentholated soap from Stirling next time. Anyone got any recommendations from a mentholated soap that isn't from Stirling?
Sorry it’s Seaforth sea lce lime

Damn you, “ChrisLef!” :mad:

Ya beat me to the punch! 😆

Seriously, I was just about to start a similar thread, but then I saw yours…. 👍

My top two picks for the summer season are Stirling’s “Margaritas in the Arctic,” followed by Seaforth’s “Sea Spice Lime.”

Both are like having VIRTUAL summer come alive in a shave soap! 😮😍
Thanks - I'll be adding the Seaforth Sea Spice Lime for summer!

Attachments

• IMG_9361.jpeg
    IMG_9361.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 2
My soaps and creams for summer 2024
RR One X
RR XXX
RR Emperor
RR Santa Maria Del Fiore
TBS Royal Forest
TBS Rose
TGS Solo
TGS Chronos
Proraso Green

I went on a bit of a summer sampler binge from a couple of online vendors and got the following:

Stirling: (plus the sample AS)
Evie
West Indies lime
Island man
Iced Pineapple

TOBs
Grapefruit Shaving cream
Lime zest shaving cream
Coconut shaving cream

Oh and I just ordered a sample of B&M 42.

I am loving the Stirling Coconut Lime so far and can’t wait for the 42 to arrive. Will likely try that after finishing the Coconut Lime.

Attachments

• IMG_9232.jpeg
    IMG_9232.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 4
I went on a bit of a summer sampler binge from a couple of online vendors and got the following:

Stirling: (plus the sample AS)
Evie
West Indies lime
Island man
Iced Pineapple

TOBs
Grapefruit Shaving cream
Lime zest shaving cream
Coconut shaving cream

Oh and I just ordered a sample of B&M 42.

I am loving the Stirling Coconut Lime so far and can’t wait for the 42 to arrive. Will likely try that after finishing the Coconut Lime.
Let us know what you think of the 42 when you get it, I know I have had my eye of that. I’m also waiting for grooming dept’s release of the pineapple rum next week.

I am still new, so I won't pretend to know a world of scents to choose from so I definitely appreciate this post, however, I am starting to plan my summer lineup and currently I am at:

Gentleman's Nod - Finca Vigia
Zingari Man - The Brewer
PAA - Pineapple Bay Rum

Is the Seaforth Lime really deserving of all the hype? I had heard so many good things about it even prior to this post and it seems like it has people rallying behind it even on this post. I have never used their base, how does it stack up to the big time bases?

Top Bottom