What's new

Show us your liquor cabinet

Thought this might be a fun thread.
Here is mine and yes I know it is a shelf :lol:

$IMG_20170129_193817.jpg

That's a very nice top shelf!

I think the Blantons deserves to be up there too. At least on the middle shelf.

Well it's really not arranged as top shelf, bottom shelf. In fact I am pretty sure there are a couple of bottles of Blanton's stuck near the back on the first shelf. It's just that I put them where there is room when I replace a bottle and I try to keep the ones I use for cocktails handy. I don't buy them if I don't like them. Even what some folks deem "bottom shelf" has some winners there. This is particularly so of the Bottled-in-Bond bourbons like Heaven Hills 6 year old, Old Fitzgerald and Very Old Barton. Fabulous in cocktails.

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I don't have a cabinet but I do have a couple of days worth of liquor!
Oh! I forgot to mention that I really enjoy 12 year Elijah Craig.

Attachments

• $IMG_6260.jpg
    $IMG_6260.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 140
  • $IMG_6261.jpg
    $IMG_6261.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 142
  • $IMG_6262.jpg
    $IMG_6262.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 142
  • $IMG_6263.jpg
    $IMG_6263.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 139
$IMAG1871.jpg
This is just my Whiskey and Scotch selection that I keep in my home office/man cave. Quite a few Scotches are hiding in the back including a Bowmore Boubon Cask, Glenmorangie Lasanta, Glen Moray, Tomintoul, Highland Park 12. Some not-pictured Whiskies include Rowans, Templeton, Pendleton, Jim Beam Double Black and Jim Beam Honey.

The rest of our spirits are kept in a kitchen cabinet. We have a few Tequilas, a couple white and dark Rums, Gin, a couple Vodkas, and some cheaper whiskey that I cook with.

Last edited:
Top Bottom