What's new

Show us your liquor cabinet

Mine is spread out to a wine rack, a cabinet, and a closet.

$cab.jpg$clos.jpg$wine.jpg

I'd show mine, but we just moved in three weeks ago, and where I had an actual bar at the old house, no such luck here. I have my two good bourbons, and my special beers, on a shelf in my office for now. The rest of our bottles (and HOLY COW do we have a stockpile) is lined up on a shelf in the back room for now

Where did you find that????

I would love to have something like that now

That's a beautiful cabinet! Did you make this yourself or pick it up somewhere pretty assembled?
Thank you gentlemen! I purchased this at a store in Murfreesboro called World Market. There is no way I could ever make something like this as my carpentry skills are non-existent!!

Here is a link to their website where it is available online. It is a bit pricey but I'm quite happy with the purchase, especially as I had a coupon that lowered the price.

http://www.worldmarket.com/product/wood+farmhouse+barn+door+bar.do?page=2&from=fn

It's great seeing everyone's liquor "cabinets" (or rooms)!

@eezzee: That's a stealthy and functional cabinet!
[MENTION=94449]Blaidth[/MENTION]: That's an amazing door for your liquor pantry - right down to the lock set!

Here is my mid-century rec room bar complete with knotty pine paneling and ship mural mirror...

$20170202_213720_resized.jpg

Here's the "top shelf" behind the bar with a selection of the more commonly used spirits (there is a notable gap for the Bombay Sapphire that needs to be replenished)...

$20170202_213120_resized.jpg

..and here is the stock beneath the bar:

$20170202_213201_resized.jpg

$IMG_2375.jpgOnce the Smirnoff is gone we'll be purchasing something a little better quality, maybe Titos. The Don Q and Leadslingers are acquisitions made today. Don Q from Reddit recommendations and Leadslingers because it's made by Army vets right here in Oklahoma

Well, inspired by this thread, eezee and the fact that I didn't want bottles all over the back room, I ordered this.

20170214_081644.jpg

Started filling it last night, and happily it's bigger than I thought it would be, so there's lots of room. The upper shelves are for glassware which I haven't unpacked from the move yet, because I didn't know where to put it all.

20170214_081706.jpg

I think I'm going to get a piece of glass to cover the top, so that it doesn't take a beating.

Oh ... and this is in my office :) Now I need to really do something about that wallpaper

Which reminds me ... we picked this up the other day, which will hang above the bar in my office. Please overlook the mess on the floor ... we're STILL unpacking stuff.

20170214_082511.jpg

And lastly ... my wife's aunt, whom I love dearly, asked me the other day if I wanted these steins. Her husband brought them back from Germany and West Germany. Not sure they're going to remain on the bookshelf here, or if they'll reside elsewhere, but I like them a lot.

20170214_082528.jpg

Top Bottom