What's new

Show us your liquor cabinet

Custom made pullout, fellas! It's a bit low on stock, so donations are gladly accepted !

Attachments

• IMG_1255.JPG
    IMG_1255.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
Nice collection you have there
Thanks. I had a minor case of MAD (Malt Aquisition Disorder) a couple of years ago and now estimate that I have about 10-12 years worth of whisky stored away.. whoops. I'm 3017 all but the very special bottles (Batch 1 Iniquity and Limeburners peated). Fortunately I have managed to stave off most of the shaving related AD's since I joined this forum.

We don't have a cabinet but this is where are readily accessible stuff is kept, in our dining room.

IMG_0362.JPG

An nice selection of the main stuff:

Rum:
Bacardi Gold, White and Anejo
Goslings Black
Prat
El Dorado 15

Whiskey:
Fireball
Bulleit Rye
Elmer T. Lee
Jack Daniels
Clyde Mays Whiskey and Bourbon
Lagavulin 16

Gin:
Hendricks
Bombay Sapphire

Tequila:
Jose Cuervo
Patron Silver and Anejo

Vodka:
Kettle One

Miscellaneous:
St. Germain
Lillet
Gifford Apricot Du Roussillon
Salerno Blood Orange
Romana Black Sambucca

I'd like to get a nicer cabinet to put this stuff in and maybe some of the other stuff we have stashed around the house. There is lots more in another cabinet in the dining room and then even more in the basement in two different places. Plus the wine, also in the basement. You'd think we are alcoholics but we don't drink all that much. We just like what we like and the variety that it provides. Sort of like my razor collection. My wife is the mixologist who likes the strange ones and she comes up with things for the ladies on the block. I just like my stuff straight up. Except my Vesper martini.

Cheers

Top Bottom