What's new

Not Really a Brush, But...

As far as I know, no one else has come up with one of these. I'm ready to go into business, now... :idea: Yuh... like I have the time.

All I need now is the red, white, and blue paint.

I suppose it could be made so you could hang the brushes with the bristles down as well. I actually prefer to stand mine on the base and let them dry out, so I made the "brush pole" this way. What'll y'all allow on it?

Wow, a barber pole as storage space. That must be one of the better ways to store your brushes out there. I think it would look great with a nice barber pole stripe on it, but even like it is now it's lovely.

Are you out of your !@#$%^&*() mind huh...:eek: I need 50 of these things in order to put away my brushes...

But then again, you can't close the door after using the brush, since it doesn't allow the remaining moisture to evaporate from the loft....

Wow, a barber pole as storage space. That must be one of the better ways to store your brushes out there. I think it would look great with a nice barber pole stripe on it, but even like it is now it's lovely.
It's still a work in progress. The tape was thrown on so y'all could recognize that it was a barber pole. It will have red, white, and blue stripes when I'm done.

The holes for moisture evaporation will be drilled after it's all painted, as well. Good to that ya are keeping me on my toes, though.

Bill, just a thought: How about making the shelves inside out of some sort of mesh, grating, or open-weave wicker or something so the air spaces aren't quite so confined, promoting better air flow?

Bill your creativity has no limits. Please keep us posted on how your barber pole brush cabinet turns out. Im sure it will be just like everything else you make.

Very nice! What did you cut the tube from??
Schedule 40 PVC. Can't get any easier than that, eh? Some of the coolest things can be in front of our noses sometime. Finials are stock items in the wood section of Lowe's. Rare earth magnets to keep it closed. Hot glue to hold the shelving and top/bottom in place. 1/4 x 20 piano hinge at the hobby store. It's a great weekend project...

Stick a fork in this one... it's done.

Thanks for all the compliments, fellas. For those who might not be able to see past the brushes being all closed up, you can also use it for other stuff. Go to 6 inch PVC, and you can put in soap tubs n such as well.

Top Bottom