What's new

CONTEST # 1 - The Funniest Avatar- Enter your submission here

Status
Not open for further replies.
I call this one "Grumpy Cookie", because that's exactly what it looks like. Imagine taking fresh, homemade cookies out of the oven, and letting them cool off. You pick on up, and as you're about to bite it, you notice something. This cookie has a face. Definitely not a happy face. Why should it be so mad? Does it not like being eaten? Or does it merely want some love before it becomes a happy cookie? You decide.

Not a funny avatar. But for those who haven't seen 'Mississippi Burning', it is from the scene where FBI agent Gene Hackman takes over for the barber during the deputy's shave.

proxy.php

I found this in a vintage Pal Injecto-Matic razor instruction set and thought, hmmm.

proxy.php

I also like the Pal dude I scanned from a blade display. I like to stand and point with both hands quite often, I call it statue-robics.

proxy.php

Us plumbers always get wise cracks about having Plumber's Butt. So I thought this plumber pic from Ben Dover Plumbing Co was appropriate. But be warned that in today's world of political correctness, one should more kindly refer to his plumber as having Contractor Cleavage! :biggrin:

proxy.php

I don't think this pic needs an explanation really. Just one creative lion. Cracks me up every time.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
I am with Soapbox. If my Bea Arthur beating you up avatar didnt get you, then Beaker will. Tell them Beak,

Beaker: meep meep meep meep. meep meep meep.

you told them brother.

and just read that Mod provided tagline. It fit Bea and now Beaker.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom