What's new

ZIHR shave cream and after shave balm

Just bought me a 100ml tube of the shave cream and balm...for approximately 13 usd.....is that a deal?
haven't used it yet, so i wanted to get some feedback from yooz guys that have....thanks.

I use Zirh Soothe ASB. It performs pretty well and I would call it comparable to Nivea Sensitive ASB. With that said, I purchased my bottle from Marshall's for ~$6...there's no way I would pay the retail price of $32 as that would be a terrible value.

Like Atalk replied I have also bought most of my ZIRH from Marshall's or a TJ Maxx. The prices buying straight from them are pretty high. But to get the shave cream (I bought one of the tubs) I used eBay. I also agree with this member that the ZIRH Soothe is a nice product and I use it often.

Also, and in my humble opinion, their discontinued shave foam is something I have bought and enjoy when using a cartridge razor.

thank you fellas, I also bought mine at a discount at TJ Maxx. It does do a good job. I'll be using it for the rest of the week.

Last edited:
I think ZIRH cream is a latherless cream? I think I read that in this forum somewhere. Somebody posted their disappointment that it wouldn't lather and someone responded that it wasn't suppose to. I've not tried it, but just in case you try and lather it and it doesn't "foam up" that might be why

I think ZIRH cream is a latherless cream? I think I read that in this forum somewhere. Somebody posted their disappointment that it wouldn't lather and someone responded that it wasn't suppose to. I've not tried it, but just in case you try and lather it and it doesn't "foam up" that might be why

Reminds me of the complaints about Lab Series Maximum Comfort cream: "I couldn't get this to lather up, no matter what I tried." If they wanted a lathering cream, they should have tried not buying it. Just sayin'.

I have enjoyed both, i bought the shave starter kit at TJ Maxx. I loved them even the pre-shave oil(which i tend to not like). I was using carts at the time. Never used them with a DE. The gel seemed to give better shaves than the cream IMO. You did get a good deal compared to retail.

Top Bottom