What are your nicknames/aliases?

Where do you live?
San Francisco, CA

What is your age (or) generation?
40ish

What are you in the real world?
Lawyer

What is your favorite shave setup?
Badger brush (don't know the brand -- it rubbed off a long time ago -- but it might be a Vulfix); Ceramic Mug; I'm experimenting with soaps and creams right now, but am a fan of Proraso cream and I think classicshaving's soap is not all that bad (after years of using Williams) -- still looking for a soap that smells as good as Old Spice used to! My father's adjustable Gillette 1-9 (on 4, I find, works for me) that I appropriated some years ago when he switched to the cartridge dark side; and Feather blades (though I'm presently experimenting with other as well). Aftershaves in rotation: Proraso, Pinaud Clubman, Dominica Bay Rum, Old Spice.

What are your hobbies and favorite activities?

What else should the members of B&B know about you?

(Thread generated automatically by the Hall of Fame Submission Form)

Dinder1 said:
Welcome Zach, I think that Honey Bee Sue has a shaving soap in the Old Spice scent.
Cheers, DJ.

Wow, thanks everyone for all the welcomes!

DJ: I ordered some of Sue's Old Spice today based on posts in this forum -- looking forward to trying it out.

Also, just found out I live 1/2 mile from Nancy Boy world HQ -- stopped by there today and bought a tub. A new era of shaving awaits me...

Hi Zach and WELCOME to B&B! Make sure you say howdy to Eric Roos at NB. Quite personable with a clear vision of product and customer service. From the large number of new members from SF, it appears that the town must be a part of the shaving renaissance.:smile:

Top Bottom