What's new

Your Top 5 Chanel frags ?

I agree! Sycomore was my first but I changed my mind on that several times.
Now I have Egoiste which also took a while to grow on me. But I have also decided it isn't for me, so I may be selling that one soon.
I can't decide on Chanel fragrances, though the missus loves Chance (green fraische version).

I have to give them some credit on the Exclusifs range. The bottles look really sleek, simple, the labelling is basic yet elegant and that magnetic cap at the top is just genius!!
I haven't checked out the Exclusifs yet so can't comment.

If you have the opportunity, try and directly compare Egoiste to Trumper's Sandalwood Cologne. For me it's an interesting experience. On the one hand they seem nearly identical, and on the other, Trumper's seems way more masculine. It always leaves me scratching my head.
Cheers,
Renato

I haven't checked out the Exclusifs yet so can't comment.

If you have the opportunity, try and directly compare Egoiste to Trumper's Sandalwood Cologne. For me it's an interesting experience. On the one hand they seem nearly identical, and on the other, Trumper's seems way more masculine. It always leaves me scratching my head.
Cheers,
Renato

Hmmm, thanks Renato. I remember trying the Trumper's a while ago (EdT, shave cream and soap IIRC) and in my head they do appear to be similar. I need to double check though when I'm next in London!

Top Bottom