What's new

Your thoughts on this man's bracelet...

Looking to pick up this 18k gold/rubber men's bracelet to wear opposite my watch. I usually just wear a watch. Honest opinions appreciated please...

To be honest, the rubber is a little weird. May as well wear a Lance Armstrong "Live Strong" all rubber bracelet. the mix of materials makes it look too feminine. I'd go for an all metal gold or silver bracelet myself, whatever matches your watch.

To be honest, the rubber is a little weird. May as well wear a Lance Armstrong "Live Strong" all rubber bracelet. the mix of materials makes it look too feminine. I'd go for an all metal gold or silver bracelet myself, whatever matches your watch.
+1 ... the rubber parts bring it down.

And there are too many design concepts going on. It would look better with one design that is repeated all the way around.

In my opinion, a watch and cuff links (and a wedding band, if married) are the only jewelry a man needs.

I'm not a fan of the rubber in mens bracelets. I wear a slightly textured silver band / bracelet to offset the silver of my watch band on the other wrist but it's very understated.

If you can Rock it! Rock it!

It's very Italian/East Coast. If that's your look then go with it. It's the entire package that will make or break it.

Legion

Staff member
Honestly?

Well... it depends...

Are you any of these guys?

proxy.php

Id say if it has some meaning for you go for it. I wear a POW/MIA bracelet every day.

If your asking how it looks.....well to me...........the picture above is what I think of. (But that is just my opinion, no offense meant at all)

Top Bottom