What's new

Your thoughts and advise on M&M Ouroboros

I recently purchased the Ouroboros balm unsniffed from Maggards. When I got it I took a sniff and thought it was disgusting. Emailed Maggards thinking it could not smell like that intentionally and must have turned. They said they had no knowledge of it turning and I probably just didn't like the scent. Ladydials, trooper that she is, opted to dilute it in with unscented lotion for her legs. She said at first just liquid came out (it is a balm). She used the diluted lotion. After 15 minutes she gave up and went back in the shower to get it off.

So, is Ouroboros just a love it or hate it scent? Is it a good scent but the balm base wrecks it up? Do you think my balm turned? I hate throwing out money.

I think the M&M products have been on clearance at Maggard, part of which might be because of business relations with M&M but I also imagine that it’s fairly old stock. Not sure at what age their balms would start to separate, but maybe try shaking it up and see if the consistency improves?
I haven’t tried that scent, have one of their other balms and haven’t had any consistency issues.

I have no particular experience with this AS, but I was very surprised by the scent of Ourobouros. I bought several soap samples from M&M and was really looking forward to that one. I remember being confused by it because it's something that should have been right in my wheelhouse. However, I didn't like the scent at all.

I have no particular experience with this AS, but I was very surprised by the scent of Ourobouros. I bought several soap samples from M&M and was really looking forward to that one. I remember being confused by it because it's something that should have been right in my wheelhouse. However, I didn't like the scent at all.
exactly

Top Bottom