What's new

Your one go to soap for all seasons

Personally I don’t like tabac smelt some at the chemist didn’t like it, porasso I have the green it’s menthol and eucalyptus, mwf I haven’t tryed it but I want to. Arko is my fav lathers like an abserloute beast and tobs sandlewood hard soap isn’t bad ether.
I’m most interested in MWF but I’m a fraghead and love strong scented soaps. So I’m thinking that might be the greatest. I recently tried an unscented soap and I felt like I could smell the types of fat in it. lol

I’m most interested in MWF but I’m a fraghead and love strong scented soaps. So I’m thinking that might be the greatest. I recently tried an unscented soap and I felt like I could smell the types of fat in it. lol
Iv never used unsecented for that reason and that reason alone. I like a nice smell to my soaps if it’s to strong ( Wilkinson’s sword,col conk almond( smelt like playdoh) tobs preshave) thing’s that are a punch in the face arnt for me arko is more mild then most think give it a week or 2 really it subsided so much.

For me it would have to be either Halsinger Schafmilch or Arko. To me, neither of those is season specific, and both are great performers. I've never used Martin de Candre, but given it's combination of quality and long life, one of theirs would have to be under consideration. I LOVE Tabac, but it is too deeply, powerfully scented for the long hot summers here. I like to pair soaps with complimentary aftershaves, so that would be a consideration as well.

Haslinger since it has a lighter scent.

I'd probably be good as well with a blue barbershop scent like B&M Cool or Epsilon Mediterranean blue.

I wear my Epsilon aftershave 1-2 times every week throughout the year. Don't think I'd have problem wearing it everyday of the year.

IMG_0546.jpeg

Probably CRSW Glide. Scent can vary but Olfactory Hue is very much up there. CRSW Select Barbershop is legit as well.

Try as I might, after trying maybe 50+ soaps and creams, I can't pick just one. Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli I "discovered" 7 years ago when I returned to DE shaving, and I have made it a strong partner in my rotation; then I tried MdC Rose, and I am wowed by the whole package, scent, ease of lathering, skin-feel, everything. So two soaps for all seasons. But I'm glad I don't have to limit myself so.

EB Newfarm

Cane? I'm Able!
fat. the wool fat. MWF. really, c'mon now. the fat. I really enjoy many soaps, but my first love is the fat. I do admit I live in a location with some of the world's best water. But it really performs for me.

Right now I would have to say Ethos Essential Grooming- Dragonsbeard soap and skin food. Scent is warm and fresh and the properties in both products make my face feeling healthy and refreshed. I would have no problem using that soap year around for life.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
I don't have any seasonal shaving products. Every day is open season on shaving. Seasonal scents are the greeting card model come to soap making.

Top Bottom