What's new

Your one go to soap for all seasons

I know a lot of you people have extremely impressive soap collections, but there has to be one soap you like more than the others. The one soap you will continue to fall back on come hell or high water.

Difficult choice for those with elaborate rotations, but let’s stick to ONE. Put in your reason too if you’d like.

Mine would be Proraso Green. The first soap i ever bought, so there’s a hint of nostalgia. Plus it’s a fantastic soap as it is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My all season soap is Pereira's. It always makes a great lather without much effort. Also I love the scent. It is a nice spicy scent. I will always have some on hand.

Pereiras01.JPG

Opinions change, but I took current one soap per season would be...

Spring - Zingari Man Explorer

Summer - Barrister and Mann Cool

Fall - Declaration Grooming Massacre

Winter - Barrister and Mann Leviathan

Edit; oops, reread it. If I had to choose just one soap, it would be B&M Cool!

Proraso Green in the tube

Inexpensive, readily available, no hooplah, reliable and works as well or better than any other product out there

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
Tabac for me, the best soap ever in my opinion. That said I would choose MWF as I can grate it down and add my own scents to it thus offering some variety. At any rate, it would actually be a soap, not a cream, not a croap, a proper triple milled soap.

B&M 42. It’s just my favorite soap and kinda got me hooked onto DE shaving.
B79086E0-61F4-4F7C-8325-EFBAA80538C9.jpeg

I had the photo handy from another comment I posted earlier.

Arko you say?
Is it a new soap?
Who makes it?
Im looking for a soap where the scent resembles a urinal cake. It’s nothing like that, is it?
New no
Some Turkish guy
Been making it since the 50s
And doesn’t smell like urinal to me smells like clean linen with a lemon peel chucked in the wash. I sorta get how people see it smells like that but I had a second good sniff and yeah

One more for tabac!
Can lather that soap with no effort at all, I love the scent and performs great, is my go to when I just cant wrap my head around what I wanna use, if there is any hesitation just grab tabac and done!

New no
Some Turkish guy
Been making it since the 50s
And doesn’t smell like urinal to me smells like clean linen with a lemon peel chucked in the wash. I sorta get how people see it smells like that but I had a second good sniff and yeah
People talk about it so much I’m kinda compelled to get some. As well as MWF and Tabac. Oh and Proraso
I’ll wait I guess.
I know it’s odd I’ve never tried any of them but I’ve also never tried a bay rum scented anything.

People talk about it so much I’m kinda compelled to get some. As well as MWF and Tabac. Oh and Proraso
I’ll wait I guess.
I know it’s odd I’ve never tried any of them but I’ve also never tried a bay rum scented anything.
Personally I don’t like tabac smelt some at the chemist didn’t like it, porasso I have the green it’s menthol and eucalyptus, mwf I haven’t tryed it but I want to. Arko is my fav lathers like an abserloute beast and tobs sandlewood hard soap isn’t bad ether.

Top Bottom