What's new

Your guess on this razor

IMG_5133.JPG
Not a great pic very grainy. Purchased it with a hope and a prayer that it is what I am thinking it is. Give me your thoughts. I'm hoping it's what I think it is. Be here soon. Give me your thoughts please.

Let me be the first to congratulate you.......Congratulations! It seems to be what you think it is as far as my eyes can tell. Great score JR!

Woo! I'm trying to be silently optimistic. I can't guess what condition it is in. It was supposed to be here today. My patience has left in a hurry!

There is no other razor that looks like that! Let's just hope it'll clean up well without much effort. Get out the Dawn, Scrubbing Bubbles, ultrasonic cleaner, vinegar, tooth brush, nylon brush, 3M scrub pad, Mother's, and a lot of patience. I am sure the effort will be worth it.

Ad Astra

The Instigator
That's ... not ... a double-ring ... is it?

If so, ... let us know.

EDIT: the "S" in sales over the "g" in Chicago ... sure enough.

EDIT-EDIT: yet as we know, any old razor is sometimes stuck in any old box, so.

AA

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Good luck! It looks good. That near pin looks a little wonky but it may just be camera trickery

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

So we're all agreed that looks like a Baili Tech Clone? :001_tongu

Kidding. Can't wait to see pictures of this all cleaned up!

Interesting find. Be sure to let us know if it is the coveted double ring once you have received it and cleaned enough junk off it to actually identify it.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
The thing I like is this is proof there has to be other DR's molding away somewhere. You can see the Double Rings if you look close it is a damn good impostor if its not a Gillette.

I bet with a little Dawn dishwashing liquid bath and then a drop in a baking soda and aluminum foil hot water bath, it will shine up as good as new and reveal itself to be exactly the razor you think it is.

Top Bottom