What's new

your get away with murder razor ?

RazorRock Game Changer 84 Open Comb and RazoRock BBS razor with Gillette 7 O'clock Black blades.

I use BBS razor on days when I'm especially wound up and get close, nick free shaves.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Oristo. Seems to have no blade preference at all, and has never so much as given me a weeper. It's the perfect razor for when I'm either distracted or in a hurry.

I would also add that is a great razor for safely blade buffing without inviting irritation.

Other mild-mannered razors that I turn to in times of stress are a Feather AS-D2 and a Mamba 70.

Mamba 53 especially, Mamba 70 also very unlikely to bite me in a rush.

Tech's also - especially my aluminium baseplate one (English), though my flat bottoms and triangle slot aren't exactly face-eaters either.

RazoRock BBS (Standard), Game Changer 84 Open Comb and Wunderbar.

All are capable of giving me an Autopilot, nick free shaves and work with a wide variety of blades.

I think the blade matters more than the razor. I need a good, but forgiving blade in any razor. My face never could tolerate a Feather or 7 O'Clock Yellow with any DE I've owned. I'm long retired and rarely shave before I've downed enough G&Ts that would get me arrested if I was driving a car, so all my DE's are "get away with murder razors". My current DE is a Gillette Heritage, but GameChanger 68 and Merkur 34G are past favorites I still occasionally use.

Tirvine

ancient grey sweatophile
I feel that way about the Above the Tie Windsor. It is a good thing as that is now my only razor.

I haven't tried many of the razors mentioned here but definitely GC .68 SB is up there. Also my KBCo razors. I prefer a mild razor with a sharp blade.

Top Bottom