What's new

Your frag collection!

Hello guys!

Just curious about everyone's fragrance collection!

Which fragrances do you have? Post a picture if you can :)

For my part (pretty commercial frags, huh?) :

• Lacoste Red
  • The Body Shop - White musk for men (very inexpensive, yet smells amazing)
  • Viktor & Rolf - Spicebomb
  • Bath & Body Works - Black fragrance
  • Zippo fragrance - I'm a Zippo lighters fan. Their perfume bottle is a giant lighter, and when you open it, it has the distinctive "zippo click" :)
  • Guess Seductive Men
  • Lancôme Hypnose Men
  • Bvlgari Black

We could also take advantage of this thread to ask questions about other people's frags if someone has one we have always been curious about :)

My tastes tend to gravitate towards the classics, or anything I can acquire quite cheaply:

Aftershave:

Clubman
Aqua Velva
Skin Bracer
Skin Bracer Cooling Blue
Stetson Cooling Moisture
Old Spice
Barbasol Brisk (skin bracer clone)
Barbasol Pacific Rush

Cologne:

Florida Water
Wal-Mart Classic Match Polo
Cool Water
Aspen
Versace L' Homme (sample)
Old Spice Cologne
Bath and Body Works Oak
Brut Splash On
Halston Z-14
Stetson Black
Avon Wild Country
Avon Black Suede
Canoe
Paco Rabanne Pour Homme
Antonio Banderas The Secret
Antonio Banderas The Golden Secret
Cuba Blue
Cuba Red
Cuba Gold
Cuba Organge
Mcgraw by Tim Mcgraw
Mcgraw Silver by Tim Mcgraw
Mcgraw Southern Blend by Tim Mcgraw
Soul 2 Soul by Tim Mcgraw

Damn impressing collection michiganlover. Deciding which one to use everyday must be a puzzle!

And is Walmart Classic Match Polo any close to the original? And in terms of smell, does it stay the same during the day or does it turn bad? Is it OK for the price?
(I'm contemplating buying their Aqua Di Gio replica)

Last edited:
I have about 175 large full bottles

Random pics

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Grossmith Hasu No Hana
proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

proxy.php

Thanks Claus.
Wifey has been wearing Hermes and similar since before we were even married. That ship has set sail lol.

And is Walmart Classic Match Polo any close to the original? And in terms of smell, does it stay the same during the day or does it turn bad? Is it OK for the price?
(I'm contemplating buying their Aqua Di Gio replica)

Classic Match is not exclusively sold at Walmart, but you will always find it there.

I have not smelled actual Polo for any length of time, the Classic Match version has the pine notes of Polo, it is also quite strong, with an over application being easy to accomplish. I don't think the fragrance morphs very much (it doesn't have distinct top, middle, and base notes), it tends to smell the same throughout. While I like the smell of it, I think it is a loud fragrance that has potential to be very overpowering/ offensive to others.

I would imagine their Aqua Di Gio copy is at least decent. Aqua Di Gio already being most synthetic is quite easily (and I imagine cheaply) copied. There are a lot of colognes on the market meant to smell like it (not surprising as it is the most popular men's fragrance at them moment), such as the discontinued Brut Revolution. For the $8 the Classic Match version will cost you, I think it's worth taking a gamble with it.

I wonder if Bath and Body Works Ocean is attempting to be a Aqua Di Gio clone as well.

Last edited:
Thanks. I believe Polo (the blue one at least) is quite a strong fragrance also. One of and my former bosses was wearing it. And every morning, I could know, by the smell of the offices' hallways, that he was already in his office!

It's a matter of spraying balance I guess.

Amazing collection hedonist!!!

Nice photos Saif. What kind of camera?

The really sharp ones you see are from a Canon 5D MkII. The good ones are from an iPhone 4 and the mediocre ones from a Samsung Galaxy Note mobile.

Thanks. I believe Polo (the blue one at least) is quite a strong fragrance also. One of and my former bosses was wearing it. And every morning, I could know, by the smell of the offices' hallways, that he was already in his office!

It's a matter of spraying balance I guess.

Amazing collection hedonist!!!

Thanks!

Elder Scrolls, haha thanks.

Seeing variations of AD on B&B wasn't surprising to me.

I was like, Ohh these wonderful gentlemen are like us LOL

Elder Scrolls, haha thanks.

Seeing variations of AD on B&B wasn't surprising to me.

I was like, Ohh these wonderful gentlemen are like us LOL

How many bottles of aftershaves do you have? ...or are they part of 175?..anyway SWMBO thinks I'm crazy to have 30 bottles of aftershaves....I'm going to show her your collection , I'm absolutely normal compared to you LOL !!

How many bottles of aftershaves do you have? ...or are they part of 175?..anyway SWMBO thinks I'm crazy to have 30 bottles of aftershaves....I'm going to show her your collection , I'm absolutely normal compared to you LOL !!

Not a single aftershave.
The 175 are proper perfumes. Either EDT, EDP or pure perfume.
Reason is I've had a beard most of my life. I'd only shave off the hair below my neck to keep a prim beard. I'd then apply aftershave balm. I prefer ASB to AS.

Yeah yeah. Show her my collection. Itll help you look or appear more normal haha.

Small collection, not going to make it too huge. (Yet. I'm slowly becoming a fragrance nut.)

Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers 1818
Floris - Mahon Leather (got this one delivered to me on accident - I'd ordered #89. Best mistake I ever. Absolutely love this one.)
Dunhill for Men

And that's it. : )

I tend to like stuff that's either super-masculine, or stuff that's conservative. Probably getting a bottle of Montale's Black Aoud for a "date cologne".

Hi,

Acqua di Parma - Colonia
YSL - Rive Gauche and Kouros
Cartier - Declaration Cologne and essence d'orange
Floris - Limes
Issey miyake l'eau d'issey
4711 original eau de cologne
Gucci - pour homme
Giorgio Beverly Hills - pour homme
Molton Brown - fresh bushukan citrus splash
Hermes - hermes voyage d'hermes and Concentre D'Orange Verte
Paul Smith - MAN and extreme
L'occitane - Cedar and Badian

A few Marks and Spencer various one's too.

Acqua di Parma - Colonia Original
Acqua di Parma - Colonia Essenza
Terre d' Hermes EdT
Terre d' Hermes Parfum
Creed Aventus
Creed Millesime Imperial
Chanel Sycomore

...but my list is constantly changing!!

Top Bottom