What's new

Your favourite Proraso cream

Which is your favourite Proraso cream?

• Green

• Red

• Blue

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.
I own all the different scents/varieties that Proraso has to offer, except the Blue. I love all of them, and have been thinking of acquiring the Blue as well. But first, to curb my apprehensions, I would appreciate your opinions regarding it. So, which cream of Proraso is your favourite? (And, what do you think of the Blue?)

Performance-wise, the blue stands with the rest of them. The scent to me is clean and soapy. I don't dislike the scent but I'm not really a fan of it either. I've tried all 4 of the creams and like them all but in my efforts to eventually have a more manageable soap/cream line up, I'll probably just stick with the red and the green.

I like Proraso White tub but, I wish it did not have the menthol. I don't like menthol in soaps or creams. Even though the menthol is subtle, I still don't like it though I can tolerate it.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Here is my ranking for Proraso:

1. Single Blade (any scent)
2. Red
3. Ever-Green
4. White
5. Blue

Tried them all and no longer crave the green or white. But the red and blue are excellent. The red to me just offers a better shave - closer and slicker.

Blue
Green
White & red I have only tried in the tub. I really enjoy the white. The red works fine, but I'm not all that fond of sandalwood. I think that the combination of blue soap, Floid Genuine amber, & a few spots of the blue balm combine to create my favorite scent in shaving. The blue & the Italian Floid just blend so well together. And then the next day, an "evergreen" Proraso shave. They are really great products.

White is my favorite out of the ones listed, but their Single Blade Cypress & Vetiver blows them all away. I have yet to smell Wood & Spice, but that will be rectified before too long.

Green is my favourite because the menthol tingle is a relief in a heatwave
White is my 2nd favourite because it's invigorating, but not too much face freeze to use it in winter
Blue is 3rd - I like the soapy scent and it's great in winter
Red is ok, but not enough sandalwood for my liking

Wow, good thread! I would say:

1. Blue shave cream: Smell really grew on me. Great protection and lather
2. Green shave cream: Great smell, lather and coolness
3. White shave cream: Okay smell, great lather and protection
4. Red shave cream: Nice smell, protection okay and lather okay

Although...

The new Single Blade Wood and Spice both shaving cream and balm are pretty freakin' amazing. Fantastic scent, protection and lather. Proraso really nailed this one. The new Azure Lime and Cyprus and Vetiver are nice too but in my opinion not as spot on as the Wood and Spice. YMMV

I love, love, LOVE the Proraso White and Green balms. I'll never be without these!

Green is my favorite, but I like the other 3 formulas as well...will probably buy a tube of the blue for the winter months. Great company!

Top Bottom