Which is your favourite Proraso cream?

• Green

• Red

• Blue

• White

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Marco... Which scent in the Single Blade Line is your current favorite?

Sir, currently it's the Wood & Spice matched with the Red aftershave splash.

Sorry, my friend for the very late reply and my most sincere apologizes to everyone else. I'm off from B&B because of some serious family issues. Regardless of that, I'm still answering all questions and PMs received to honour all the fine Gentlemen here who ask for my opinions.

Thank you.

You might have a point, but I think you're seriously underestimating how many people are fond of menthol.

Hey, I'm a large sweaty guy how does manual labor jobs and lives in FL so I'm a menthol head haha. I also find I get better shaves from mentholated lathers (hairs stands up more I guess?) And better soothing properties from mentholated aftershaves. I just think the rest of the proraso lines are better overall products. Green is great but a one trick pony in my opinion. It's like Osage rub, it's a great aftershave but it's alcohol and menthol... Nothing else.

I'm a menthol lover so the Green is my main choice. The scent is really nothing to get excited about but the cooling sure feels good. The nicest scented Proraso to me is the Red, although the White also smells nice enough. The White is mildly mentholated and it leaves a very comfortable post-shave feeling on my skin. I don't like the Blue's scent very much although it's very easy to lather and it feels really soothing. The Red would be my second choice.

I have only used the Red and the Green, but the Red is awesome. Green is good too, but I don't love menthol, so the Red just barely wins.

I voted for green, but I've noticed that I'm reaching for the red more and more (especially the aftershave). But it could also be the fall weather making it seem more appropriate.

I find that White and Green don't seem to have any slickness. At all. I don't plan to buy any more after I finish what I have.
I may have to back-pedal on that.
Last night I tried face-lathering the White, instead of my usual bowl-lathering. It gave much better results than bowl-lathering. Haven't tried face-lathering Green yet.
Even so, I expect I'll only buy the Red from now on. This discovery just makes it easier to 3017 the others.

Baby bump! I voted white. Having tried lots of top tier soaps for 3 years including Nuavia and MDC, I returned to White and it is simply the best thing I've ever shaved with. Go to for three months now

Only have one left (green, sold the rest), not one I reach for generally. Their Wood & Spice Balm is outstanding however.

Love Red right now, probably because I haven’t tried any of the others. Particularly curious about Green and Wood & Spice.

Red Sandlewood is a dream. Cypress & Vetyver is a close 2nd.

+1 on the Cypress & Vetyver. Definitely my favorite Proraso followed by the green and blue. The Wood and Spice balm is amazing- really unusual with a fresh cedar after scent. The Wood and Spice shave cream isn't as good though as the balm scent- scent seems a bit unstable with very strong cedar back end, but still nice. Azur Lime... so-so. Fruity smell through and through. I can see people liking it, but not for me. So much to choose from; so much to enjoy!

Top Bottom