What's new

Your Favorite Travel Razor is.

I'm looking for a razor to take on trips. Something that comes with a case of some sort. If you have one you really like please share. Any input will be greatly appreciated!
thanks,
Mike

This razor case and which razor that fits in it that I choose.....Fatboy, Slim, Tech, NEW, Aristocrat.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 188
Last edited:
I use a NEW in an Altoids tin. (The razor looks old and dingy - I'm hoping it would deter anyone from stealing it.)

Was just traveling this past weekend and took along some Haslinger Schafmilch, a synthetic brush, and Myrsol Antesol for pre/post shave. I think that I've found my go-to travel kit.

A couple of hints. 1) I found some soft foam and cut out spots for the 3 pieces of the razor so it won't bang around in the tin. 2) If you're flying, carry the Altoids tin onto the plane and have it go through security outside of your bag. (I stick it in with my bag of liquids.) That way TSA can take a quick look at it if they want.

I picked up a Gillette 7'Oclock Sterling for $5 (new). It is basically a brand new Gillette Tech with a plastic handle. Blade alignment is dead-on and gives the same shave as my fat handle Tech. I'm using a handle and case I got from a $3 chinese razor.

-Mc

I really enjoy my Parker A1R travel razor. It comes in a leather case and stores easily. It's incredibly efficient, and assembles into a full size razor with good weight.

Good luck with whichever razor you decide on!

I really enjoy my Parker A1R travel razor. It comes in a leather case and stores easily. It's incredibly efficient, and assembles into a full size razor with good weight.

Good luck with whichever razor you decide on!

Same here. The Parker A1R is a great razor.I use it for travel, as well as in my razor rotation.

Feather Popular. Cheap and mild, but efficient. Perfect razor for use in strange hotels when suffering from jet lag, and dealing with varying water conditions.

I always take my vintage German travel open comb for land travel and whichever injector I feel like for those trips that require TSA clearance.

For a long time, I used a Parker 22. Then I started using a Delta Echo Pre War Tech, but I kind of fell in love with it and don't want to lose it. So I started using a Shavecraft 101. Now that's a razor I could pretty much take or leave.

Top Bottom