What's new

Your favorite scents on the women in our lives?

chanel mademoiselle too. it won an award along with paco rabanne's 1 million iirc. like fragrance of the decade or something. i like them fruity/ edible/ perfumey though. i should test stuff from the women's counter when i finally get a handle on all the male scents. i've got an okay grasp of it now IMO.

oh and miss dior cherie too.

I really only like Cool Water, but don't tell my wife that. She think she needs some that are so potent my eyes water.

That is horrifying! I can't think of a worse thing for a woman than to have her man secretly think she reeks. Most women can take a subtle hint and say "you know what I love best on you..." and ask her to wear the scent you like when she gets out of the tub/shower and then comment on it a couple of times while you're out. I'd also mention that you never tire of it on her- that, in your mind, that you always think of her when you smell that perfume.

Or if she is particularly stubborn, tell her straight up next time she wears something too strong...tell her that it is a heavy scent that covers up her own special something, which you really prefer. I think a relationship is based on all of the senses, and one shouldn't overwhelm the others.

Top Bottom